September 29, 2010

Britney

It's been quite long since we've seen anything on Britney Spears, eh? Well, she's actually busy acting on Glee, that is! Yup, Glee's doing a whole Britney episode featuring her and her songs just like they did with a Madonna episode. Difference is that Madonna was not on Glee only her songs!

                          Seeing double? Girl on left is actually Heather Morris dressing like Britney!

I can't wait to see that episode. I'm not really a follower of Glee but I do download episodes when there's a hyped up episode such as this.

No doubt I'm a fan of Britney ever since she bombarded the charts with Opps! I did it again, Hit me baby one more time and her many hits songs...

                                                              During her young days

Then came her melt down, her head shaving, two children, a divorce and she bounced back with a new album. I still like her songs and she definitely has potential to be a huge star once again like her teen days because whenever Britney drops an album there'll be a lot hoo-haa just like this Glee episode.

I can't wait for her to make another album and see her guest starring in other TV shows. She actually did a small appearance in How I Met your Mother at one time and it was a huge hit among viewers! I just hope she doesn't have another melt down like Lindsay Lohan or get married and getting divorced again. She should stick to what she does best: music!

No comments:

Post a Comment