November 19, 2010

Bowling

Urgh! I deeply suck at bowling. I think in my 19 years of life, I've only bowled twice! That's why I sucked at it LOL


But I found out, it's actually FUN! Hehe only how to brush up on the skill of not letting the ball go inside the 'longkang'?? How? How?

No matter how I try, whether to roll the ball fast or slow, straight or to the side a bit, roll or throw it, run or walk or whatever technique, I cannot get the hang of it LOL So frustrating that it keeps going into the drain -.-

Okay, I did get a few pins down but only a FEW! Probably more practice will make it perfect. I just need to get that 'rolling the ball' technique right first. I don't need a strike. I'm actually happy if I get one or two pins down LOL

Erm, let me nurse my sore arm first *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment