March 31, 2011

Cleo's Next Top Blogger 2011 part 3

Hence, after many many shots and many other directions,
the final effect:


Then we had a group shot. For the group shot, I changed to the heels by Nose. It's the coolest heels ever. It's 5 inches high yet it was comfortable to walk! Surprising!

                                                             Fantastic pumps!

The final group shot...


I had a really fun day of three and a half hours of photoshoot!! Now I know, the hardship of being a model of knowing how to pose. It's quite hard you know!! I love all the pictures thanks to Cleo!

Finally, remember to register at http://www.askcleo.com.my to VOTE for me later on =))) Thank you!!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I did and the journey of the story I depicted!! Also, I just want to say how supportive my parents have been(I have the coolest parents on the face on the earth!!) and my friends are the best!! I love all of you!!

Stay tuned for the voting in Cleo!!
To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment