November 25, 2011

Breaking Dawn Part 1


You have no idea how excited I was to watch this movie especially on the second day after the nationwide premiere =)

I didn't see the trailer, didn't let my friends tell me what happened in the books and basically didn't know anything and went into the cinema *laughs* because I didn't want to be spoilt!

So anyway, after watching the movie, I was not satisfied because it ended too fast!! But oh well, it was only Part 1 but I wanted more!!!

The entire storyline was going so well and I was so indulged in the movie and then it came to an end =((
But I think I just fell more in love with Twilight! Okay, I admit I'm such a sucker for this saga!

I'm on Team Edward so obviously every scenes with Bella and Edward makes me happy *laughs* and they were quite a lot of it! I think this movie would not make Team Jacob's fans happy.

I don't want to go any further to be a spoiler so I suggest you just go and watch this movie that everyone's talking about! Needless to say, this is my favourite part of the saga installments although I must say, I went out of the cinema wanting so much more- which is bad considering Part 2 will only come out late next year XD

P/S: Do wait a few minutes after the credits roll down...There's a bonus scene =)

No comments:

Post a Comment