March 9, 2012

#6 What’s in your makeup bag?

My makeup bag is pretty simple. It just have the basic makeup applications for touch ups! I don't carry a big pouch, just a small handy one.




These are the things in my makeup bag.


1. Maybelline BB compact powder.
-When my makeup melts, this definitely comes in handy to touch up after blotting.

2. Silkygirl blusher.
- I love the subtle hue of pink this gives to my cheek.

3. Maybelline waterproof eyeliner.
- If I go out the whole day, for night events, I will just thicken my liner.

4. Clinique lip gloss with SPF.
- With a tip applicator, it's very easy to apply after eating.

5. Clinique Mascara.
- Similarly, for night events, apply double dose for a dramatic effect or just apply falsies.

6. Lip Smacker lip balm in Coca Cola flavour.
-When my lips are dry, this really comes in handy. Just one application is enough coz it's very moisturised.

I don't normally apply heavy makeups. Unless it's for a shoot or modelling events, there are makeup artists there to do the makeup so I don't really need much in my makeup bag.

However, I do think it should be brought along especially when you're out the whole day just in case for emergency touch ups! =) I definitely had a few of those emergency situations where I was thankful I had my makeup bag *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment