December 15, 2017

Celebrate Christmas at Armada

It's that time of the year again to experience the magic of Christmas. Armada Petaling Jaya offers a sumptuous meal in a beautifully decorated venue prepared by the team at Utara Coffee House to celebrate the joy of Christmas.

So pretty I can't


Begin the festive offerings that will definitely build an appetite and satisfy any festive cravings. Feast on an abundance of Christmas delights during Christmas and on New Year's Day at their lavish buffet of traditional and innovative festive dishes.

The decoration is so festive. I like!

Hi Mr Snowman.


We started off with Seafood Cajun (Poached seafood with cajun sauce) and smoked salmon with Tuna Rosettes.
Started off very well I must say. Love everything on this plate and wiped clean hehe The sashimi was smoked just nice and the cajun sauce goes very well with the seafood skewer.

Clam Potage Soup with Garlic Flakes and Bread Roll

Now, I must say that this clam potage soup was da bomb and my favourite among all that I can't help but get a second serving. It was creamy, tasty and the clams were generous. The bread to dip in it goes well =)

Spanish Seafood Rice
Unfortunately, there was too much peas in it which is not something I fancy. But do away with it and scoop the rice underneath with the seafood was yummy. I like paella and though it's not an exact Spanish version, the rice is good as the main dish to fill our Asian stomach.

Roast Leg of Lamb with Provencale.
I liked the lamb with the mint sauce combo. Not much of a meaty person but I'm a sauce person hehe. If the sauce is done right, I'm good.

Sliced Roasted Duck with Capers sauce.
It was marinated well and soft and tender but the sauce was not my cup of tea.

Traditional Roasted Tom Turkey with Chestnut, Dried Fruit and Bread stuffing.

Yay! Only when it's Christmas we get to eat turkey. The bread stuffing was quite unique and soft as well.

Mousseline Potato was also another fave. Soft and creamy <3

Estofado Rabo (Oxtail Navarin)
I quite like this Oxtail stew. Among all the meats, this one with gravy was a relief because there was too much cut meat on the table.

Pan Fried Fish Grenobloise

With a combination of lemon, butter and parsley sauce. I'm not a big fan of fish but this was nicely done. And the side Crab Cannelloni was good.

You must be thinking right. They have sashimi, paella, all types of meat and now fish. It's a fushion of everything!

Dessert timee!! Been waiting for this.


Christmas pudding with custard sauce
Fruit Mince Pie
Classic Yule Log Cake
Carrot Cake in glass

Out of all, the log cake and carrot cake was a hit to me.

There were some hits and misses this time as well but their buffet spread has improved this year I must say.

Christmas and New Year's Eve Buffet Dinner (24th December 2017 & 31st December 2017)
6.30pm-10.00pm

RM88+ per adult
RM62+ senior citizen
RM44+ per child

Christmas Day Hi-Tea Buffet (25th December 2017)
12 noon to 4.00pm

RM75+ per adult
RM55+ senior citizen
RM33+ per child

New Year's Day Hi-Tea Buffet (1st January 2018)
12 noon to 4.00pm

RM68+ per adult
RM48+ senior citizen
RM33+ per child

No comments:

Post a Comment