June 21, 2019

Boyzone Thank You and Goodnight Farewell in Malaysia

I really enjoyed Boyzone songs in the 90s. Imagine my excitement when I was invited to see them live in Kuala Lumpur!! This is their last concert hence the title, 'Thank you and Goodnight Farewell" Tour. It's really bittersweet to see them tour for the last time.




The opening act was Brian McFadden from Westlife. He was so handsome, I was gushing over him so much my husband got jealous HAHHA. He performed Westlife's all time favourite songs and we sang along to him.

At one point when he sang 'Uptown Girl', he came down from stage and everyone went crazy. The fans were surrounding him and all got their handphones out hahaha


And then Boyzone came out and sang songs that were so familiar I was walking down memory lane!

Best part? They asked us all to come in front and nearer to them on stage because apparently we were too far from them. And that's how I can get such close up of them! The concert was the most engaging concert and one that I had most fun at!

Seeing them so close was surreal!
They were singing their hearts out, dancing, having fun, making fun at each other and were very engaging towards the fans. Familiar songs like No Matter What, Love Me For A Reason. When You Say Nothing At All, Life is A Roller Coaster and I know all of them!!!

My favourite person in the band, Ronan Keating came down to greet us all and I was hyperventilating and screamed like a small girl hahahha *hottie alerttt* He was really handsome in person and doesn't seem like he aged at all.

 Brian McFadden joined them on stage for the last time.
 
The final bow!
Aww, thank you for the most amazing concert ever. We sang along, fan girled, shouted, screamed and went back super happy hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment