June 1, 2022

Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel

 I've always dreamt of celebrating my birthday in any Disneyland Hotel. And when I knew we were migrating to Hong Kong and there's a Hong Kong Disneyland just an hour and a half from where we live, I was determined to spend my birthday there hehe

Luckily, Hong Kong Disneyland opened back mid April 2022 after the whole pandemic closure and they had some exciting offers. I took the birthday package which consisted of a night's stay in the Hotel with park tickets which we used the next day.

To reach HK Disneyland was very easy. There's connecting trains all the way until Disneyland Resort. The final train to Disneyland even had Mickey shaped windows and handles.

Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel backdrop =)

We booked the Kingdom Club Room which means we had access to the lounge. The check in was also done at the lounge and we were served some snacks and drinks during check in.



Since it was my birthday, I got a badge and if any staff saw me, they will greet me Happy Birthday hahaha

We were given the room cards and off we went to our room!

The Kingdom Club Room was quite huge. You have the option of choosing 1 king size bed or 2 double beds. We chose the king size.

The toiletries were the 7 dwarfs.


The bathtub which we fully made use of during our stay haha


Living area

Birthday greeting.

Our view

You can walk around the hotel and take some beautiful scenic pictures.

The popular garden maze.

There's cocktail hour at the lounge from 5-7.30pm

Some snacks were provided to go with the drinks.





And right after that we had a booking for buffet dinner at The Enchanted Garden restaurant LOL Imagine how much we ate just in one day >.<

Fresh sashimis

The seafood station. I never left this station hahaha

Lobster!!!

Mussels!

Prawns!

Crabs!

Snails.

US Prime Beef cooked right in front of you. 
The pairing of the mint sauce was absolutely delicious.

Mickey waffles for dessert!

Their soft serve was yummy too.

I had wayy too much crabs that day that I didn't even have much stomach left for dessert and skipped the cakes LOL

We also got to meet some Disney characters during the buffet dinner.
Due to covid, we were unable to stand near the characters so we could only take a picture from a distance LOL

Mickey Mouse!

After that, we went back to the room and drew a hot bath for myself!

And then we called it a night with a super full stomach haha

The next day morning woke up to...
Eat again!! hahaha Breakfast buffet at the lounge.

How cute is my breakfast plate hehe

And then we checked out and went to the Disneyland Park which will be in the next post.

I absolutely enjoyed the staycation though a short one. I think the Kingdom Club Room was very worth it because the lounge is ever ready with food from morning until night 11pm and there's even cocktail hours. It was a great experience to celebrate a special occasion in Disney =)

No comments:

Post a Comment