September 4, 2015

C-Jello Collagen Jelly Bar (results!)

If you have read my previous post, I was consuming the C-Jello Collagen Jelly Bar.
I have finished 2 boxes (15 sachets for 1 box, twice a day) and here are my results:

Before (no edit)

After (no edit)

My skin seems brighter and glowing. Previously, my skin was dull looking with scars and impurities. After just 15 days of C-Jello consumption, my skin is brighter with less impurities. I'm so happy with the effect and results =) The skin feels bouncy and supple as well!

It actually takes discipline to remember to eat the Jelly Bar once during the day and another time at night before sleep. It taste good so it's not something that I will drag to eat just to be beautiful. It's quite yummy and at the same time makes my skin healthier. What more can you ask for!

Two boxes for RM596 can be bought at SkinSoul.

The price is also on the high side but that's the compromise for beauty I guess. Collagen does not come cheap and there are so much other ingredients in the bar which benefits the skin and that makes up for the price.

At SkinSoul, you may buy many other beauty products as well.

Use my promotional code for discounts.

Just show my code #SSEsther at any SkinSoul outlets and you will be entitled to purchase 2 SkinSoul Ultra-Soft Facial Towelettes and walk away with a limited edition (not for sale) SkinSoul lip balm.

Also, you will be entitled to purchase SkinSoul SkinShield Travelling Set at only RM388 (NP: RM500)

You can also be entitled to walk away with SkinSoul SkinShield Set worth RM100 by minimum purchase of RM100 and above in a single receipt.

No comments:

Post a Comment