August 10, 2015

SkinSoul Ultra Soft Facial Towelettes

I love make-up wipes. It's so easy and convenient and with the right wipe, removing make-up will be so much hassle-free.

I find SkinSoul Ultra Soft Facial Towelettes to be really effective in removing make-up.  It is formulated with Swiss Glacier Water with 4:4:3 combination meaning
4 Essential Oils. 4 Antioxidants. 3 Hydrating & Soothing Ingredients

#SkinSoulPerfectWipe

It removes waterproof make-up and mascara very easily leaving skin feeling smooth, hydrated and moisturised!

6o wipes per packet which costs only RM53 at SkinSoul.
Totally worth it I tell you!

The towelettes gently but effectively lift away all traces of dirt, oil and make-up for clean, fresh skin in one wipe.

Oil dissolvers go deep down to remove pore-clogging impurities without overdrying your face, while a blend of soothing nutritive oils conditions and hydrates skin with vitamins. With one step, skin is perfectly clean and refreshed with no heavy residue. Plus, with the essential oils, it smells quite good as well!

  So, let's put it to test:
From top; mascara brow, mascara, eyeliner, lipstick and foundation

Lift resealable sticker and remove one wipe.

Gently soak and wipe over to remove impurities. No harsh movements needed.

Ta-dah! One wipe and almost everything is wiped out. Just a little waterproof mascara residue which is removed in the second wipe. Super effective!

Now with a face full of make-up that needs to be removed before going to bed.

Let's see its magic on waterproof eyeliner, waterproof mascara, waterproof brow mascara, foundation, blusher and lipstick.
Soak and wipe it all off...

Removed stubborn make-up stains!

Effectively and easily removed the make-up from half of my face. No residue are left and even the waterproof mascara is gone with no black stains on my eyes =) I hate it that sometimes some make-up removers still leave me with black panda eyes because mascara is not removed properly.

Right after(no edit)
With just one towelette and my entire face is super fresh and clean. I have not even cleansed my face with cleanser, toner and moisturiser yet and my skin felt thoroughly cleansed.
I was quite surprised at the results at the same time super happy I found an effective wipe to remove make-up and impurities. There was no skin irritation and it is suitable for all skin type as it does not contain paraben, harsh chemicals or artificial perfume.

<3 the SkinSoul Facial Towelettes.
Non greasy, non oily and does not over dry my skin. Skin is left fresh, cleansed, hydrated, calmed, soothed and moisturised after use. It's simple, easy and convenient to use in just 1 simple wipe!

I have some special promotion for you readers!

Just show my code #SSEsther at any SkinSoul outlets and you will be entitled to purchase 2 SkinSoul Ultra-Soft Facial Towelettes and walk away with a limited edition (not for sale) SkinSoul lip balm.

Also, you will be entitled to purchase SkinSoul SkinShield Travelling Set at only RM388 (NP: RM500)

You can also be entitled to walk away with SkinSoul SkinShield Set worth RM100 by minimum purchase of RM100 and above in a single receipt.

No comments:

Post a Comment