August 31, 2015

Worthy Book Ladies Edition 2015/2016

It's time for some retail therapy, LADIES! =)

Worthy Book Ladies Edition is back to offer over 160 ready tear-out vouchers (discount & freebies) worth over RM20,000 on Fashion, Beauty & Wellness! Now, who is excited? Because, I surely am!

I had so much fun using my previous Worthy Book vouchers that makes me excited to use this current one.

The vouchers are valid until 30 April 2016 and can be used at over 50 shopping malls across Malaysia!

Featured brands include The Body Shop, Zalora, Burt's Bees, Xixili, Jojoba Spa, De'cleor, Christy Ng Shoes, f block, Colour Culture, Celebrity Fitness, BMIC Nail Spa, Himalaya, HABIB Jewels and many many more!

A shopaholic's bible hehe

The Body Shop! I'm so making use of the vouchers as I'm a big fan.

Decleor vouchers for facial and products.

Xixili vouchers for ehem innerwear

Christy Ng vouchers for shoes

Himalaya vouchers for natural products.

Burt's Bees personal care products vouchers.

I'm so going for waxing at Bubble Gum Wax hehe

Yankee Candle vouchers for scented candles.

Supermodels secret vouchers for items discounts.

My all time favourite Ecoparadise voucher is back and I will be making full use of the vouchers.

tns Skinlab vouchers which I've made a purchase...

Just RM5 for a bar of Goat Milk's Soap (NP: RM12)
I just tore off the voucher and went into the shop. Was worried that the small torn off voucher will not be recognised but it was and the transaction was so easy. I love goat milk's soap because it is very suitable for my sensitive skin =)

Mr & Mrs Fragrance. 
Used the voucher to buy Achille Sports & Shoes. Once again, I presented the voucher and the Achille was discounted 50% (NP: RM45)

Just simply place the Achille in your shoes and it will emanate the Vanilla fragrance that I chose so that shoes don't stink.

The vouchers were very easy to be redeemed and there are soo many vouchers to use and wayy too many discounts for one person haha I was literally tearing every vouchers that I will use and place them in my purse so that it's convenient when I shop and don't need to bring the entire book. Further, the vouchers are small so it doesn't take much space in my purse. At any point in time, just take one out at the preferred outlet and enjoy the discounts stated =)

Worthy Book...wonderful for shopaholics...not so wonderful for our purses hehe

Nevertheless, I'm so glad there's a book dedicated to shopping vouchers just for ladies <3

Worthy Book Ladies Edition is available at all major bookstores (MPH, Popular, Times, Borders, Kinokuniya) and selected myNEWS.com and 7-11 outlets in KL and Selangor.

Check out the below links:
W: www.worthybook.my
F: www.facebook.com/worthybook
T: www.twitter.com/worthybook_my
B: www.worthybook.blogspot.com
Y: www.youtube.com/user/WorthyBook
Instagram: Worthybook

No comments:

Post a Comment