November 21, 2018

Halloween party with Carlsberg and Potboy groceries

How was your Halloween? This is actually my very first Halloween that I dressed up and went for a full fledge Halloween party haha. Thanks to Potboy Groceries and Carlsberg Malaysia, they have thrown quite a party for us at Carlsberg HQ Shah Alam #probablythebestbrewery

If you don't know, Potboy Groceries is a home grown online retailer based in the Klang Valley. They aim to provide groceries and household essentials with FREE Delivery, at Value for Money Prices and Without any Minimum Purchase. 

I was driving looking like this and I was scared if I got stopped by a police HAHAH 

At the lounge, Carlsberg was so generous in treating us to free flow beverages.



And not forgetting the highlight of the night was this huge roasted pork. Super yummyyy!! Goes well with the alcohol haha

We had fun partying and drinking Carlsberg beverages and my favourite was Somersby. Had a few bottle of Somersby that night hehe

The full range of Carlsberg beverages can now be bought online from Potboy Groceries

No comments:

Post a Comment