February 22, 2014

Afternoon tea set at Pastis Cafe, Gardens

I absolutely lurve hi-tea! I'm a dessert kind of girl so anything with cakes, chocolate, scones and the likes will make me very excited hehe

I decided to try the afternoon tea set at Pastis Cafe, Gardens.



It's simple yet fulfilling =)


The afternoon tea set consist of:
2 pcs Toasted Salmon Sandwich
2 pcs Tomato Bruschetta
2 pcs Mushroom Quiche
2 pcs Scones served with cream & jam
2 pcs Mini Chocolate
1 Tiramisu
1 Chocolate cake
1 Creme Brulee
2 pots of coffee/tea served with 2 pcs of biscuits



I didn't quite like the Quiche as it was a bit tasteless but aside from that, everything else was yummy! I especially love the toasted salmon sandwich and anything else with chocolate.
Sitting by the window, having afternoon tea with good company is a great way of spending the weekend =)

The tea set was highly popular. Almost 3/4 of the people in the cafe were having the tea set.
It costs around RM58(inclusive of tax) which was okay considering it was in Gardens and Gardens things are not cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment