November 27, 2016

PSK Facial Night Jelly with Aloe Vera

Thanks to BFFsays.com, I received this PSK Facial Night Jelly with Aloe Vera for review.



The night jelly with coenzyme Q10 and Aloe Vera contains an enhanced combination of your skin's own anti-wrinkle ingredients. Q10 visibly reduces early signs of skin aging while providing intensive moisturising care.



The packaging is simple and it's a very clear liquid from the tube.

Contains three moisturising ingredients- Pentavitin, Vitamin B5, Aloe Vera Extract to immediately nourish skin and reduces wrinkles.

Used as the last step of maintenance at night. Use your finger to take a proper amount of facial jelly and apply on your face evenly. And gently massage your skin in circular motion. No need to rinse. Let the skin fully rest until the next morning.


To be honest, I have never heard of this brand before. I was also a bit skeptical when I first used it. I wasn't sure how my skin will react to this brand.

But let me tell you, I was blown away by the morning effect! After just an overnight application, I was surprised by the results when I woke up. My skin was so smooth, silky, bright and glowing. Really! No kidding. I wouldn't even say this much about a product if it wasn't this good. I am just sharing my personal experience and I tell you, I will definitely buy this product on my own once I finish this tube.


Besides that, the tube makes it very hygienic for application. Just squeeze some on the finger and you're good to apply. Also, the jelly feels cooling on the skin and it absorbs rather quickly leaving no sticky feeling.

I am very impressed by the quality of this skincare. It's perfect for my oily/combination skin and now I feel like my skin is less oily in the morning and it's so easy for makeup application before work.

Best part is that it's very reasonable costing only RM90.00 for a tube of 100ml.

No comments:

Post a Comment