August 7, 2018

Growing up in July

This post has been a little delayed. I was very busy 'growing up' as seen in the title hahaha and partly I was down with flu and cough =(

Anyway, July's adventure was so much about growing up LOL Had some much adult stuffs to do that I had not much time for food adventures which is a good thing in a way because I am supposed to diet for my wedding! HAHA Luckily, I also lost 2 kgs in the meantime for my upcoming pre wedding photoshoot. Cutting down on carbs really helped.

But then again, a girl's got to eat some good food from time to time =)

Went to Ikea to do some adulting stuffs haha and guess what? How can you go Ikea without eating their famous meatballs?


The Swedish meatballs are unique with the jam. I was a bit reluctant to eat with the jam but after tasting, it was not bad at all hehe

The chicken wings is another dish to shout about. Actually I preferred the wings more than the meatballs. Super juicy, huge and yummy!

I think I also overloaded myself with pizza this month thanks to Domino's Pizza! 

Wayy too much Samyeang pizza and my addiction to Samyang has just increased haha

Have you tried the Durian McFlurry?
I think it is overpriced though.

Omulab, Seksyen 17 PJ
Had their poached egg with runny yolk and..

The famous Japanese omelette but only this time is on top of salad [healthy version]

Tasted really good!!

Indian food for a change at Mallikas restaurant, Arked Esplanade.

Yup, quite authentic just like the one in India.

Boat noodle.
Quite some time since I have been here but wow, they have innovated so much! Still yummy as ever though.

It's the King of Fruits season!

Ate way too much good durian recently. Loveeed it.
Probably also the reason why am I sick now.

Back at Fishiee Cafe, Bukit Jalil.

Can't get enough of their bread bowl curry pasta.

And they even have salted egg sandwich. Delish! One of the very few cafes with good coffee but even better food.

My addiction towards poke bowl <3
Which is also how I am losing weight hehe

Tapau-ed from Wonder Poke, Wonder Tea from Bandar Sunway. Their meal of the day with free drink is quite worth it.

Cooling off the heat with ice kacang.

Had 'tai chao' at one of the coffee shops at SS14 Subang and the food was really good. 

Salted egg squid. Can't go wrong with this.

Tauhu.

Prawns.
Will definitely be back for more.

Oh here again, Jyuraku!

Salmon sashimi

More fresh shashimis

Ika


Chef made special, foie gras <3

Was at Setiawalk, Puchong and came across this cafe, Snow Story which had an ice machine to drop ice onto the Christmas tree like snow haha

Lunch with a view hehe

Can't believe we have never walked into Dotty's, TTDI.
Their pastries are to die for.

Salted Egg croissant. The salted egg custard is very yummy yet does not feel 'jelak'.

Red Velvet Eclair. The eclair was cold and inside there's a creamy filling and it's the best eclair I have ever tried.

Couldn't get enough of salted egg and we had another salted egg doughnut haha

Mmmm...

After that, chilled at Flower Girl Coffee, Sunway Geo for some rose latte.

Managed to squeeze in some time for MI 6 as well. I have never missed any Mission Impossible series and this one never disappoint as well. Tom Cruise is da man! How old is he anyway? So young looking and still can run so much. Mission Impossible is something I can see on reruns unlike other movie sequels. So much actions and always on the edge of my seat. MUST WATCH!

Can't wait for the upcoming months because there's just soo much to do- from wedding preparation, moving house, planning planning and more plannings to do. Maybe, you'll see more wedding posts instead of food posts now hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment