February 19, 2019

Wedding canvas from Printcious

I was talking about wedding gift ideas HERE and since we are doing up our house, I thought of a way to surprise my other half by printing our picture on a canvas to be hung up on our bedroom wall =)

I was looking through the canvas section and I came across two types of canvas:
A square one or a rectangle one.

Plus, there are so many designs you can choose from. You can either create your own design or choose from their template.

This is a sample of one of their template. You can use this template and replace the picture with your own picture and write any text in the space given.

This is another pretty design.

See, you can just replace the picture and it will turn into such a beautiful picture.

However, I didn't use any of the templates because my picture background was already very dreamy and picturesque as it was taken in Santorini =)

Just need to add picture and...

...I rotated and cropped it.

After that, just click done and pay and wait for it to be delivered to you. It was as easy as 1,2,3...

...and TA-DAH!! OMG, I was quite surprised on how huge it turned out to be LOL
Beautiful, right? ^_^

Yay, thank you so much Printcious for beautifying our master bedroom =)

No comments:

Post a Comment