November 8, 2019

Hada Labo+ Sensitive Hydrating range

Have you experienced skin dryness, tightness, stinging, itchiness or redness? If you have experienced these, chances are you have sensitive skin. Skin sensitivity can be caused by external factors such as the weather, air pollution and exposure to excessive UV rays. It can also be caused by internal factors such as stress, allergies and hormonal changes. Whatever the causes are, Hada Labo got you covered with thier all-new Hada Labo+ Sensitive Hydrating range.

The Hada Labo+ Sensitive Hydrating range consists of a Face Wash, Lotion, Milk and Cream – all formulated with multiple protective soothing formula to strengthen and restore balance in your skin. Their triple protection formula effectively helps three areas below:

Protects
Contains Lecithin, Squalene and Shea Butter that forms invisible bionic liquid crystal as a protective film to protect the skin against environmental pollutant and stressors in keeping the skin healthy

Strengthens and Repairs
Contains Phytosterols and Ceramide that help to smooth, soften as well as strengthen and repair skin barrier

Soothe Redness
Contains Alpha Bisabolol and Gingerol to calm as well as soothe irritation and redness on the skin

As with all Hada Labo products, the Hada Labo+ Sensitive Hydrating range also contains the signature ingredient which is Hyaluronic Acid that penetrates deep into skin to intensely hydrate and restore the skin’s moisture. It is pH balanced and free from fragrance, colorant, alcohol and mineral oil.

I have combination skin which means that my T-Zone is oily but other areas are dry, especially the sides of my nose which is sometimes, flaky, red and dry. Not easy having combination skin -.- been battling this since forever! But thank goodness, I have been using the full range of the Hada Labo+ Sensitive Hydrating products and it helped a lot with my redness.

The PR package was a surprise! Such a cute pink box with the products nicely intact.

4 key products in this range.

Creamy Face Wash (100g) RM29.90

The texture as written is creamy and milky. It does not produce much foam which is not my type of face wash. I love foamy ones haha but I understand that creamy face wash is most suitable for sensitive skin people. It's very mild and may not be very suitable for oily skin people like mine. So I normally wash with a foam wash first and use this as double cleanse. Turns out, it worked well because skin feels moisturised after.

Hydrating Lotion (170ml) RM69.90
Two Way Barrier system: Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide forms a protective skin barrier to protect skin against environmental stressors.
Soothes: Calms and soothes irritation and skin redness
Deeply hydrates: Hyaluronic Acid to penetrate deeply into skin to intensely hydrate and restore skin's moisture

Pour sufficient amount onto palm and gently pat onto face until thoroughly absorbed. This is by far my favourite and what made Hada Labo so famous- their hydrating lotion! It really soothes my skin and my redness near my nose can be seen slowly disappearing.

Hydrating Milk (90ml) RM59.90
-Shea Butter to form a protective skin barrier 
-Ceramide to smooth, soften and repaire sensitive skin

For a moment there I was a bit confused with the hydrating milk's functionality because it's an in between the lotion and cream and I thought it's not serum type so why is there an in between milk? But boy I was wrong! This is slowly making a place into my skincare routine. The lightweight milk texture provides delicate moisturising care which absorbed pretty quickly and key word is: LIGHTWEIGHT! So it is like serum type to pump up the moisture into skin. Because of its lightweight texture, although I have oily skin, it does not make me oily. In fact, with oily skin, skin hydration is key so that it will not produce more oil.

Hydrating Cream (50g) RM78.90

In a consumer test using the Hada Labo+ Sensitive Hydrating Cream on sensitive skin with skin redness, a significant reduction in redness and irritation is seen within 4 hours of application. The result demonstrates the efficacy of the cream in soothing redness and strengthening the skin’s barrier.

The last step of the skincare routine and the most important I must say. This moisturiser seals in all the goodness and hydrates skin for a day out! Since I have already hydrated my skin with the lotion and milk, I like to tone down the moisturiser during the day but add a rich amount during the night.

I must say after 2 weeks of the sensitive range routine day and night and my skin's redness has definitely improved:
The side of my nose is the most sensitive area on my face and I have been battling that redness since forever. I thought it was usual for combination skin people but I didn't know products could help with it until now! Every time after washing my face, the redness which seems like popping veins will appear around the side of my nose. But now, it is clear. I'm so happy with the results!

And if you have sensitive skin too, I will really recommend this affordable Hada Labo+ Sensitive Hydrating range!

This new range is now made available at Watsons outlets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment