April 25, 2022

Afternoon Tea at Tiffany's @ Tsim Sha Tsui

My first time stepping into a Tiffany Blue Box Cafe <3


Hong Kong opened the first Asia's Tiffany Blue Box Cafe and it was a dream to be able to dine in here hehe. When I first heard about the Tiffany's Cafe in HK, I thought that I MUST make my booking to dine in here. And everything and all the interior plus tableware were decked out in Tiffany blue.

We ordered the Tiffany blend tea. Refillable for free.

We also got the Tiffany cocktail. The blue cotton candy is to be dissolved in alcohol.

It will turn out to be this gorgeous Tiffany blue colour.


Enjoying my cocktail in the afternoon =)


We also ordered the Signature Toast Box.
Surprisingly, all food and beverages were of good quality. I really thought that only the appearance will be impressive but mind you, they have quality! The lava toast were delicious and made me feel like coming back to try the other food in the menu.

Really enjoyed the 'tai-tai' life for a short afternoon break in this cafe <3

If you're a fan of Tiffany & Co, all the more reason to dine in this cafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment