February 2, 2023

Japan Crate- a bit of Japan at your doorstep

Japan is well known for its distinctive Japan made snacks. And now, you don't even need to leave your house to eat Japanese food or be culturally connected to Japan. Thanks to Japan Crate, you can now get a monthly assortment of Japanese sweets delivered right to your doorstep!

The snack culture in Japan is interestingly unique in its own right, so Japan Crate strives to bring the best Japanese snacks and candies to the world. Try everything from Japan-exclusive Kit Kats to DIY candy kits, rare drinks, and more! Get a Japanese snack crate containing irresistibly tasty and uniquely Japanese treats and share them with your loved ones or keep them all to yourself—no judgment!

Japan Crate includes 18 to 20 full-size candy and snacks, a Japan-exclusive drink, a monthly bonus item, and a booklet featuring translations, fun facts, and more! Each month, each box is thoughtfully picked out to match the season or theme to bring you only the most exclusive Japanese candies and popular Japanese snacks.

I received the Christmas box in the month of December and the box was so festive looking! When I opened, I was surprised with the amount of snacks that could fit in it!


That's me genuinely happy with all the snacks received. I was not the only happy one- my husband, family & friends were excited too because they get to share these Japanese snacks which may not be available in Malaysia.

There were so many snacks to choose from but these are some of my favourites:

Karamucho Spicy Sticks.

We munched and finished this in one movie LOL! It was that addictive- with a little spice, salt & seaweed flavour.

This Diamond Ring Candy was superrr cute!

There is a ring shape so you can wear on your finger and lick the lollipop HAHA. It is cola flavoured which is really my favourite candy flavour and it was so fun!

Champagne Cider Gummy. 
I brought it to an open house with my friends and each took one and it was gone in seconds. It was chewy and yummy.

This is my favourite school candy! In Malaysia, of course it's a different brand but to be able to reminisce those school days with this Pachi Pachi Cola popping candy was so exciting especially to hear the cracking sounds in the mouth =)

Argghh! I've been wanting to try this Kit Kat Chestnut flavour after seeing it went viral in TikTok and finally managed to try it. It came with the entire bag with 10 mini bars as a bonus item for the Christmas box (super generous I must say!). The combination of sweet white chocolate and delicate chestnut cream was the perfect combo and once again, it finished within seconds with my friends hahaha

This cute Tokyo Revengers Coffee with anime characters on it had me thinking twice to open it so that it can remain as a cute item in my fridge hahaha...The milky rice cafe au lait drink was really yummy especially after refrigerating and my husband gulped so fast after opening >.<

This Candy Cane Stick was so cute, it was a highlight among young cousins when I shared this with them. It is filled with chocolate candies and was a favourite among young and old. 

This Puku Puku Tai Lemon fish shaped snack was surprisingly good. It's like a waffle with a hint of lemon.

There were random snacks included in the box as well such as fruit gummies which were sourishly yummy among the sweets. There's also a strawberry candy and chewing gum and mini milk pot candy plus green tea mochi!

And out of all the cute snacks, this was quite a surprise when I opened it. Turned out that it was a roll of sour apple candy which was what I love to eat when I was young. Only the Malaysian version comes with a lot of sour or sugary powder and this was plain sour apple which was perfect and not messy to eat. 

One thing I can say about this snack box- nostalgia. I loved snacking as a kid and when I got older, I kinda stopped and then this huge box of candies made all the memories come back. Plus, I get to share with family & friends and that's what the festive season is all about. To see people around me happily snacking, makes me happy =)

How much you ask?

US$49.95 - month to month
US$47.95 - 3 month prepay (you save $6!)
US$46.95 - 6 month prepay (you save $18!)
US$45.79 - 12 month prepay (you save $49.95!)

Japan Crate is available with FREE SHIPPING worldwide! Once you've placed your order online, processing typically takes 5 to 10 business days. Try Japan Crate right away if you're looking for something unique and bizarre and want to learn more about Japanese culture. There aren't many things more thrilling than waiting for a mystery gift to arrive and each one with Japan Crate will definitely not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment