October 30, 2016

October eats

October is a busy month!
But there's still time to play hehe

One day road trip to Port Dickson for a friend's birthday...
...at Grand Lexis!
Well, you either go grand or go home haha

With our very own private pool in the villa

Happy meeee hehe

But before that, we made a pit stop at Lucky King Bun and ate the famous curry chicken bun.
It's a whole bread with a lot of curry chicken in it! Three of us almost couldn't finish just 1 of that. It's huge and soo filling but so worth it!

Later at night, we had BBQ and steamboat at Embok Village Steamboat & Seafood.



The service could be slow but the food was good!
Recommended for halal steamboat and BBQ!

Next up, SS2 Durian buffet <3



I lurvvee durians and have not eaten much during the durian season so since it's a buffet...

Wallop as much as I could haha
After this, I think I can't eat durians for half a year.

They serve kampung durians in the buffet but if you want Musang King and what not, it's a different price. It costs around RM30 per person for the buffet if not mistaken.

St Marc Cafe is a newly opened cafe in Sunway Pyramid

Had the Strawberry Milk ice shavings and boy was it good! The vanilla ice cream was the 'cherry' on top. It's so rich and flavourful and just complements the strawberry shavings. Yummers!

I have been going non stop for BBQ dinners LOL
Another one is Kilogrill at Publika.



Food selection was not as good as San Nae Deul, Empire Damansara and is more expensive at RM49.90 per pax. It will definitely be my last time in Kilogrill, unfortunately. 

Again, how can I not satisfy my crab cravings hehehe

Chilli crabs!!

Crazy Crabs serve the best crabs. This is already my second time and will definitely be back for more. Pricey but worth it!

I previously introduced The Entertainer book and I have been using it quite a lot lately. These are some of my buy 1 free 1 purchases..

Krispy Kreme

Buy 1 dozen and get 1 dozen free doughnuts! Soo cheapp

Mmm yummy

 Brotzeit
Buy 1 main meal free 1 main meal.
H-U-G-E portion and again super worth it!

Chatime 
Buy 1 free 1 drink.
Using the coupon with my BFF saved us a lot hehe

Juiceworks
Buy 1 free 1 drink
Really worth it when you go out with 2 or more people.

Now, I can save so much more with the buy 1 free 1 coupons. And it's so easy. Just present the coupon and you can redeem it on the spot. Thank you Entertainer Malaysia for making a foodie like me save =)

No comments:

Post a Comment