December 31, 2016

December shenanigans

December was a rather busy month! In terms of work and also partying hahaa

Had lunch at Mezze and surprisingly Mezze was crowded during lunch time! Maybe it's because it's the festive season and everyone was in a party mood lol


Most unique part was eating Vietnamese Beef Noodles in Mezze. You would think that this western restaurant does not serve such stuff and that even turns out to be yummy!!
Was introduced by the client and the whole table were eating just this haha

The Bee, Jaya One

Their beef eggs benedict was really tummy filling. It was a good full portion with a lot of shredded beef and the eggs were runny just how I like it.

Their drinks!!
They can minus off the sponge cake and it would be perfect hehe

Slrup! Cafe, Three Two Square serves really unique dishes which I love about.

Do you know that this is a Maggi Murtabak?
It's like a burger but the bread is made from maggi.

The flour is filled with maggi goreng. Like really!
Surprisingly I love it! At first, I thought it would be weird but after eating, it tasted not bad and we even finished the whole dish!

This is the Japanese omurice. It's rice with omelette.
And the omelette is the specialty. Look at how it opened. Mmmm yummy!
We had it with tomyam fried rice. Two thumbs up!

Dessert at Standing Theory.

Fatbaby's Salted Caramel ice cream with a unique coffee drink, 'Qwik Fix'.

On the way to meet a client, stopped by Coffee Bean for a drink.
I think I still love Starbucks better.

Fei Fei Crab, PJ
How to end December without my fave crabs? Haha

Our dishes!! Delicious...

Salted egg crabs

Crabs with wine sauce

The Salted Egg one tasted much better though.

Snails! We love it.
Overall pricey so only once in a blue moon to enjoy haha

Four Fingers in Mid Valley.
I am a chicken wing person so this was a no brainer hehe

New Chapter by The Owls Cafe.

Toast bread with fruits and passion fruit drizzle.
Looks good and tasted good. Bread was so fluffy.

Their Milo Dinosaur waffle was a disappointment though.

Mixed berries Meringue from Alexis <3
Not cheap okay for just one slice of cake.

Another not cheap noodle but worth every RM30 of it haha
Ippudo at Bangsar Shopping Centre.
It's been a long time since I visited Ippudo so I just had to after a meet with client to satisfy my ramen cravings.

Christmas time!

Too cute to eat cakes from clients <3

A large fest in the office!
What did you do during Christmas?
Other than the usual tradition of going to church, all I did was eat eat and eat and drink LOL.
It's already December and my diet plan has not even kicked in #fail

Was around the corner so I stopped by Acme Bar & Coffee 

Had their Christmas limited edition pavlova <3
Wee! The berries really complemented the sweetness and I'm lovin' the matcha with lavender drink.

Hui Lau Shan's newest dessert menu.
Iced mango with coconut shavings. Very very refreshing!

BBQ pool party!


My friends can really cook!
Sorry I did not even contribute one bit LOL

Other than just eating, I pampered myself well too hahaha #taitailife #soontobe 

Facial with Murad!

Mani and pedi at Ricco Nail Beauty Spa, Kota Kemuning

Christmas nails!

We went to a play for the first time as well in PJ Live Arts, Jaya One.
Local production of Aladdin starring Rashid Salleh among others and produced by Tiara Jacquelina.


The play was really good and the kids actors were soo talented!
We were laughing all through the 2 hours.
Very impressed with our local play.

So, what's your New Year's plans?
I would also like to wish all of you a very Happy New Year 2017 and much success in the coming year filled with all good things to come.

Thank you always for the support <3

No comments:

Post a Comment