November 5, 2018

Lab 11 Full Lift range

GlobalStory hosted its new series of hair solution named "Full Lift Shampoo and Soft Mask" under its in-house brand, LAB11 at Eco Sky's Business Lounge.

Brand LAB11 is a creation of team under GlobalStory that has been one of the hair and beauty industry market leader with 18 years of experience through 11 HairStory saloon branches, 1 HairStory academy, 2 SugarNails saloons and 2 FaceStory outlets.

With the vision to instil beauty and confidence in people from all walks of life, GlobalStory target to lead LAB11 into providing a range of tip top quality hair and beauty solution products.



The continuous research and development of the product since year 2016 had formulated Full Lift Shampoo and Soft Mask with synergies of natural extracts, essential oils and 11 types of amino acids. This is the first product launch that features no artificial colouring, 100% natural extracts and pure essential oils, fragrance free as well as chemical free ingredients.

Full Lift Shampoo
The natural watercress extracts in the shampoo provides high amounts of sulfur, zinc and magnesium to hair. The result of this is stronger hair roots, increased hair follicular density and thus plumping up the hair shaft to make hair look fuller. Experience the uplifting and refreshing effects from the added pure lime, orange, peppermint and eucalyptus essential oil in the shampoo. The moment I wash my hair, my whole bathroom smells amazing!! Even my room when I come in after that smells very citrusy. No kidding! My mom came into my room one time and asked me what is that orangey smell in your room? HAHAH

It is a clear coloured shampoo.

 Apply suitable amount to wet hair. Massage into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Full Lift Soft Mask
The Soft Mask is the perfect after-shampoo remedy. This soft mask is rich in argan oil, olive oil and amino acids. This is used after shampooing to replenish, hydrate and restructure split ends and broken hair shafts to reduce frizz and static. It will leave your hair manageable from root to tip and the natural watercress extracts help to strengthen hair roots and plumping up the hair shaft to make hair body fuller. The Morrocan Argan oil is high in vitamin E, which can rejuvenate hair, protect the follicle beds and improve hair shine and overall appearance.

The mask features:

-Restructure split ends
-Strengthen hair structure
-Prevents damage
-Heat protection from dry and flat iron
-No frizz and build-up

After shampoo, apply generous amounts to hair, concentrating on the ends. The oil in the soft mask will immediately soak unto the hair fibre, providing it with essential nutrients for protection that lasts. Use a wide-tooth comb or finger to detangle and fully coat hair from root to end. Rinse off after 3 minutes.

My hair used to be unruly and very frizzy
Check out the dry ends. Even any amount of beauty filter can't do much to making my hair beautiful LOL

*during a video shoot* hence the funky accessories haha
But whatever accessories I have can't cover the fact that my hair is damaged ='(

I was very hopeful for LAB11's shampoo and mask to improve my hair's texture. Even during the presentation, I learnt that we have to blow dry our hair from top to bottom. I used to tilt my head upside down to blow my hair and it turned out very frizzy.

After 1 and a half weeks of washing with LAB11's Full Lift shampoo and mask range and good care and maintenance learnt during their presentation, here's the results:

TA-DAH!

Healthy ends and super pleased that my hair is straighter and not frizzy so it's manageable. In addition, I also felt that my scalp was less oily and don't need to wash so often as compared to my current shampoo.

Amazed with the results and fell in love with the scent especially. My fiance loves smelling my hair now because it has a very strong citrusy scent hehe

Both Lab11's shampoo and mask sells for RM158.

No comments:

Post a Comment