April 5, 2019

Master Pasto Instant Spaghetti

I'm getting more and more anxious as the big day is nearing. The whole new responsibility to take up when living in a new home makes me nervous. We have to pay our own bills, do our own cleaning, cook ourselves. Now, I can do the others...but cooking...hmm....I'm still very much learning in that department. But, nowadays there are so many instant food packages that makes cooking rather easy. However, taste wise? Maybe not as good as if you make it from scratch.

But let me introduce you to Master Pasto Instant Spaghetti. They not only make life easy with just 3 minutes of preparation (or less) but didn't compromise on taste AND there are no preservatives added. How awesome is that? So you don't have to worry about firstly, the amount of time cooking because we are all working people and then don't have to worry about your husband complaining it does not taste good and finally you get to keep your family healthy at the same time =)

Master Pasto is a ready-to-eat and safe product that showcases the all natural ingredients used in delicious pasta dishes, which contains no MSG, no preservatives and no refrigeration required. Best of all, it is a HALAL Product. It is fully cooked, so you only need to heat it and dig into the instant pasta!

 There are three variants of spaghetti from Master Pasto which are:
-Spaghetti Aglio Olio with chicken
-Spaghetti Mushroom Cream Sauce
-Spaghetti Bolognese with chicken

There are 2 easy ways to reheat the packaging:
1. With boiling water
2. With a microwave oven

Let's try the Bolognese!

 Inside the box there are 2 packages:
1. The spaghetti
2. The sauce

The spaghetti is vacuumed in a compact packaging so be sure to spread them apart after pouring over the sauce.

Pour the sauce over and I popped it into the microwave oven for a minute.

Ready to be served!
Surprised that it tasted not bad! Loved the chicken bits in it so it's not a plain spaghetti. This is tomato based so it's suitable for children as well.

This is my favourite- The Aglio Olio

 Look at the amount of chilli hehe. Definitely my favourite because I love spicy.


Mmm..the chilli with the chicken bits in it was just a fulfilling meal for me =)

 The spaghetti mushroom cream sauce was another great meal.

 Oh so creamy.

I could even pack it for lunch when I'm on the go.
The mushroom bits were significant but I could use a lil more cream sauce hehe because it was really yummy.

If you're looking for instant pasta which is delicious at the same, I would totally recommend Master Pasto. Master Pasto is an online store which sells ready-to-eat pasta. Lioco Food SDN BHD has been founded and established since 2017 in Penang, Malaysia and ever since then, the company has been growing every day. And although it is delicious, do bear in mind that there are no added preservative and no added MSG included into the pasta. This ready to eat meal will definitely be convenient for me whenever I am too busy to cook or not in the mood that particular day but still need to provide for my family =)

Head over to https://www.masterpasto.com/ and order your instant spaghetti today. A pack of 4 in the flavour of your choice cost RM31.60. Free delivery within Peninsula Malaysia.


Thank you Master Pasto for making life of a working wife easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment