July 29, 2019

/skin regimen/ 1.0 Tea Tree Booster

/skin regimen/, the Modern Plant Chemistry TM skincare brand for urbanites is developed by the Davines Group, to slow down lifestyle aging. /skin regimen/ products are clinically proven to reduce the effects of stress and lifestyle aging, such as dehydration, dullness, imperfections, fine lines and wrinkles. The armour of products work at the cellular level, creating and maintaining the optimal conditions for a healthier and youthful skin, while also empowering the overall mind-body stress-response.

/skin regimen/ celebrates the uniqueness of our skin by empowering it through functional and effective skincare solutions. The /skin regimen/ Boosters are an arsenal of skincare products that let you target specific skin concern. Just like adding lemon zest to your water or a double shot to your latte, the boosters are applied before your favourite cream, serum or foundation for that double and targeted action to achieve skin health.

/skin regimen/ introduced the 1.0 tea tree booster as the new addition to the existing collection of four other /skin regimen/ boosters.
1.0 tea tree booster concentrates targeting oily, impure skin and localized imperfections. The /skin regimen/ 1.0 tea tree booster targets imperfections such as enlarged pores, and pimples (which is MY skin!) Argh, my oily skin is the main skin concern and with oily skin, it's acne prone and comes with enlarged pores.

This booster is to be used in their 4-step custom regimen:

Step 1 is to prepare the skin with a cleansing cream.

Step 2 is to recharge with /skin regimen/ microalgae essence which acts like a toner.

Step 3 is to correct using the booster.
My skin is more suitable with the tea tree booster which is to be used at night. This booster is ideal for oily and impure skin prone to imperfections and for skin with adult acne.

Apply the product all over face to reduce and balance excessive oiliness or specifically on the areas with pimples and imperfections for a corrective action.

The booster supposedly work to reduce the appearance for a smoother, cleaner and more even complexion. I love the application of it. It is very lightweight, non oily and easily absorbed into skin without leaving any greasy feeling.

Step 4 is to seal it all with a night cream
Right after the booster, I will apply a night cream to seal it in and to work its magic for when I wake up to a clearer skin the next morning. Rinse face in the following morning.

It is recommended to exercise sun care as the skin’s sensitivity to the sunrays may increase with the presence of alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) in the 3% Mandelic Acid. Hence, daily sunblock is a must for me.

The 1.0 tea tree booster is formulated with Longevity Complex™, 1% Tea Tree oil for antibacterial properties and 3% Mandelic Acid to promote exfoliation and to combat excessive oxidized sebum in hair follicles, resulting in the reduction of existing imperfections and prevents future breakouts, as well as to preserve the smoothness of the skin.

I find that my skin is less oily after application for 3 weeks.
This is my face in the afternoon during a hard day's work. I have to always blot my skin during midday but I no longer need to do so. Don't even need much makeup to go out these days. But on days where I wear makeup, I find my makeup lasts longer and oil production has reduced. However, I do not see much reduction in my enlarged pores. Maybe, longer usage may give better results. But, breakouts have definitely reduced just that during the time of the month, then no choice haha

For that additional boost to ridding acne, apply a drop of the 1.0 Tea Tree Booster on pimples.

In just one day, the swell has lessen.
I find this the most effective. This booster is more effective than the normal tea tree oil for acnes. Overnight, acne becomes smaller and less visible. I totally use this during emergency situations when a nasty pimple outbreak on my skin. I even used it on my husband and it dried up his pimple the next day. This is super effective in getting rid of pimples.

I am quite happy with this product. There were no allergies or reaction and I have always been a fan of tea tree oil but due to this booster's concentration, this works faster than any other tea tree products. The most significant results is definitely the skin's oiliness which has reduced by a lot and the emergency pimple solution. 

The /skin regimen/ 1.0 tea tree booster retails at RM488.

No comments:

Post a Comment