August 17, 2020

Cell Shock Age Intelligence™ Essential Serum

You will always see me excited when I receive something from Swissline because I'm a huge fan of their products. Especially this Cell Shock Age Intelligence Essential Serum!

Because I was one of the testers before they launched this product and I was really happy with the results after 4 weeks and don't really know what mystery product it was. All I knew was that it was a serum and after giving my feedback, they launched the Swissline Cell Shock Age Intelligence™ Essential Serum soon after and sent me a full sized product all the way from Switzerland! I was elated because of course, I'm a forever fan of Swissline and to know that I was one of the human tester to make this product come to life makes me proud hehe

Now, Swissline have launched the same in Malaysia and once again I'm able to get my hands on this awesome product. This is my second bottle already after finishing up til the last drop of my first one.

Topical application of skincare products containing probiotics, previously attained only through foods and supplements, is now possible. Swissline Cell Shock Age Intelligence™ Essential Serum combines prebiotics and probiotics together with Madecassoside®, and ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) to create the ultimate skincare product that balances our skin’s biome and sustains the various mechanisms needed for keeping skin healthy so that its true beauty can be revealed. 

Prebiotics and Probiotics are important considerations for human health. They promote a balance of good bacteria in our guts to keep our bodies healthy by improving our immune system and reducing inflammation. We can also have a healthy skin by promoting a balance of good bacteria on our skin, since it is colonized by a diverse collection of microorganisms, including bacteria and fungi. 

Swissline’s Essential Serum brings back skin health deteriorated by hectic lifestyles that led to a state of dysbiosis, defined by the altering of skin’s normal pH, the creation of pro-inflammatory states, and ultimately the disruption of the barrier function of the skin. 

Custodio d’Avo, Swissline International Brand Director, sums up the essence of the Swissline Essential serum as “The name says it all. It is Essential. All year-round, day and night. A formula that underscores the simple fact that health is beauty, and beauty is health.” 

The numbers talk.
Based on an independent, 4 weeks study evaluating the benefits of Essential Serum on 44 women and men ages 18-65 years old, the study found:
44% increase in moisturization
Up to 15% reduction in sebum production (volunteers with oily skin)
Up to 26% increase in sebum production (volunteers with dry skin)
100% of the volunteers had a skin pH balancing positive test

I can definitely attest to this because I was one of them =)

 It is very lightweight and absorbs very fast into skin. It doesn't leave any greasy feeling or white cast. It makes my skin less oily and frees my clog pores because I can feel my blackhead/whitehead easily comes out after a face wash. I did not experience any breakout(which is the utmost importance when I try a product) and it goes well even when combining it with other moisturiser/sunblock.

Essential Serum should be applied both morning and evening for the best results. It should ideally be mixed in the palm of the hand with any of the Swissline Age Intelligence Boosters. Following application of Essential Serum, you should use your usual moisturizer, or an adapted SPF product. 

Swissline’s Essential Serum should be the very first step in your skincare regime, before all other products. It will benefit and support any skincare product that follows. The serum is paraben-free, allergen-free, alcohol-free, colour-free, vegan and cruelty-free. 

#noedit
Love that I'm now more and more confident to go out with a bare face =)

Swissline Cell Shock Age Intelligence™ Essential Serum retails at RM568.00

Swissline Malaysia:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/CheerfulBeauteeproMY/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/swisslinemalaysia/
Website : https://cheerful.com.my/brands/swiss-line/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment