September 26, 2021

Dim Sum buffet @ Zuan Yuan, One World Hotel

 The first day I got my double vaccination 14 days up, I straight away went for dim sum buffet hehe...stucked too much at home got you craving all kinds of crazy things. I absolutely loved my experience at Zuan Yuan. RM68/pax (not including beverage) and it's unlimited ala carte buffet. It's only available on weekends & public holidays. It was Malaysia Day and I took the opportunity to stuff myself with dim sum =)

You can tick what you would like to have and pass to the waiter.


                                                These were most of our picks:
Radish cake

Siew Mai.

Prawn dumplings. So fresh and juicy.

Chilli fishballs.

Taro dumpling with black pepper chicken. Recommended!

Curry fishballs.

Smoked duck. Yummy.

Chee Cheong Fun & Kailan

Stir Fried Turnip Cake. Another must-have.

Steamed chicken feet. Must-Try!

Desserts.

Fried sesame ball.

Chinese pancake with lotus paste


I'm smiling underneath I promise.
We were super full yet super satisfied. It was a good way to spend Malaysia Day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment