November 21, 2011

Clinique Who's That Girl search


From now till November 27 2011, visit any Clinique counters nationwide to enter this competition.

You will get a free makeover depending on what style best describes you. There's Fashionably Flirty, Laid back Luxe, Classic Chic and Downtown Cool.

After the makeover, you will walk away with FREE treats of a Scrub Cream and a Long Last Glosswear with SPF 15. COOL, right??

You will have to take a full body picture and a close up to download in the online website. It's that easy! It is open to female Malaysians aged 16-28 years old.

My style? Fashionably Flirty best suits me =)




I have always loved Clinique's makeup and skincare and when I'm done with the makeover, I fell more in love with Clinique because it's so au naturale looking. Nothing too dramatic, just simple and nice!




Because of the style I've chosen, it's all about the eyes hence you can sense my eyes look bigger with the liner and mascara =)

Visit this website now: http://clovetwo.com/contest/cliniquewhosthatgirl/ to get more info!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment