November 17, 2011

Kate Cosmetics




Kate Cosmetics are having their promotion at Mid Valley from 16th- 20th November 2011 at Centre Court, LG. Event highlights include discounts on certain products and if you're a Watsons member you will get extra 200 points from the purchase and if you purchase RM150 and above, you will receive:
-FREE Freshel 3-pc Trial Size
-FREE Genell Bag
-FREE makeover
-FREE hairstyling
-FREE 1 pc portrait

AWESOME, no? All those freebies =))

I was one of the lucky fans to get a FREE makeover without purchase and pictures ahead =)

 make up and hairstyling booth


 products for sale


 after my makeover


 photoshoot

printing station


I was very happy with their services as all Kate promoters are very friendly. On top of that, I think the make up artist and the hair stylist did a great job! I love my makeover =) Make up was natural and not OTT and I love my wavy hair!!

End result...




Thank you Kate!! You can head over to Mid Valley from now till Sunday and give them a visit!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment