June 28, 2014

World Cup 2014

I'm so upset I haven't gotten much chance to watch this year's World Cup. By the time I get back from work, it's already late and all I want to do is lie on my bed and zone out. In the previous world cups, I used to get up in the a.ms just to catch a game. However, this time I only managed to catch just ONE game *sad case* It was the game at 4am on a Sunday early morning- Germany vs Ghana. It was a good game with many goals and quite exciting, makes me wana root for Germany to win the World Cup!





Who are you rooting for? I'm also upset that the defending champions, Spain got knocked out in the early stage. Same goes to England =(

With the remaining teams left, I think three teams might have a good chance of winning.

Germany of course! They were my faves ever since last two world cups =)


Netherlands was in the finals last world cup but lost to Spain. They have been scoring many goals this time and looks quite promising!


Brazil! The home team. Another team who has been scoring many goals as of late. Let's see if they can make their home country proud by winning this year's World Cup.


I might save my late nights from quarter finals onwards lol because I can't afford to be a zombie in office these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment