June 6, 2015

Turning 24

It's been a great week of celebrating turning a year wiser hehe
Last year it was a different kind of celebration altogether. I was in the office finishing a report in the wee hours of the morning and that pretty much sums up my birthday haha Funny just how 1 year later it could be so different. I'm definitely so grateful for all the good changes in my life and this is hopefully a start of a fantastic year ahead *crosses fingers*

Of course, birthday celebrations come with F-O-O-D! I'm such a foodie and that's probably the reason why I've been gaining weight thus far hehe

First stop: NY Steak Shack, Sunway Pyramid

Steak was average but a Must Try is their mashed potato!

Then, off to Jumping Bean for desserts ^_^

The toast box is their Must Try. We had the Oreo toast box and it was so filling. 
What's inside?

Yummy small slices of toast breads in it.
Good food but pricing was on the high side.

Next up: Just Seafood, Sunway Giza Mall

Celebrated Birthday Eve with colleagues =)

Oysters anyone?

All seafood were so fresh and their chilli mussels and salted baked crabs are their Must Tries!

You should not try this at home; Mix of Double Black and Dalmore unless you plan to pass out =p
And no, I didn't pass out LOL

And my normal yearly culture of celebrating at home with my loved ones =)

<3

I also had a very unique experience of serving the homeless with Kechara Soup Kitchen.

My experience will be shared in my next post!
It was a very humbling and fulfilling experience.

Digress- Do you know there's a new dessert shop newly opened in Kota Kemuning ^^
Sweet Hut cafe serves a wide variety of cold and hot desserts. Finally a branch is opened in KK.



All are yummylicious!! =)


Finally, a Barbeque session with friends whom I've not met up for a few months!

Secret Recipe Brownie Cake with our wrongly spelled names!! Haha

Brought my Moet which was a birthday gift and it was shared and finished within a few minutes LOL 

Awesome awesome fun with awesome people!
Thank you everyone for making my special day extra special =)

No comments:

Post a Comment