June 4, 2015

Maybelline Colossal Kajal review

I'm a big fan of eyeliners. My best feature is the eyes so I like to pay more attention to them and eyeliner is the best tool for that!


The Maybelline Colossal Kajal is said to have the deepest black pigments with a unique tip and an exclusive colour fix formula which gives smooth, intense black colour that stays on for up to 12 hours. It is ophthalmologically tested and is suitable for contact lens wearers.

Kohls are very popular among those who love lining their eyes with a dark liner. It gives that big eye effect because it's very dark in colour.


The direction on the back of the package is to draw a black stroke on the lower waterline with an added bold stroke on the upper lid. But, I don't think too black of an eye will suit me hehe so I'll just be using it for my upper lid.



To draw with a pencil is much easier than liquid liner because it doesn't smudge easily. 
It is very soft and easy to glide on.

It defines my eyes well and the line is very neat.

Camwhore pictures ahead haha



However, I must say that it is not very pigmented. Liquid liner gives a darker colour and effect.
It also claims to be long lasting for 12 hours. I have oily lids, and the Kajal didn't last the whole day. It lasted at most for 6 hours before it smudged unfortunately.



Their claim for long lasting 12 hour effect did not live up to its expectation. I will not use it if I wanted to be out the whole day. Besides, the kohl isn't as dark and pigmented as I wanted it to be. Plus, the tip was so fragile it broke on my first draw -.- Quite disappointed but nonetheless I think I look quite chio la in the pictures above. That's the only credit I give for this product LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment