July 6, 2016

Cafe hopping

I love cafe hopping and hunting for good food!
I just love going places and trying out new cafes. I think my weight will be paying for all the good food I am having these days haha

My Burger Lab has new creations to spice things up every now and then.

This is the Ultraman, RM18.80
My goodness, never had I eaten a burger sooo delish!
It's chicken thigh coated with salted egg yolk. I cannot even describe the first bite. I am a big fan of anything salted egg yolk haha and they were so smart to incorporate this into their burger collection.
This is a MUST TRY guys!

Next up, Walnut Cafe and Bar, Puchong.
The ambience was so cozy and it's a very good place to just hang out with friends on a laid back weekend.

They have a wide menu selection.

My choice of the day: Croque Monsieur, RM19.90
Basically it's club sandwich with turkey ham and egg in between. It was cheesy, soft and superr yummy! It includes sides of fries and salad. It was actually very worth it.

Charcoal grilled lamb, RM39.90
The meat was soft and tender and without the gravy, it can even be eaten as it is because it's tasty! The mash potato was really good and it also comes with a serving of salad. A very filling meal!

Their signature drink is the lemongrass white tea served in a barrel, RM18.90
It states it's for 2 pax but it's definitely enough for 3 people.
Very refreshing drink.

Lancelot Tea Guild @ Nadayu 28, Sunway
I had a thing for their 'royal' chairs. It was soo big and comfy haha
They have a variety of selctions from asian to western food. They even have a fusion of western and asian in one meal...

...like this! Spaghetti with assam pedas tenggiri.
You might think it's weird but it's actually not.

Pasta aglio olio with shrimp.

They have a lunch set with every meal comes with soup and drink.

Nara Kitchen & Co, Damansara Uptown.
The environment was really clean and white and superr cozy and comfortable.

The food was generally good but since I was kinda full that day, I settled for salad.
This was a burst of flavours and colours with pears, dried oranges, salad, cheese and everything healthy haha

Lastly, I am still a dessert girl at heart.

Comfort food, Haagen Dazs ice creams with waffles.
Mmm...perfect ending 

No comments:

Post a Comment