May 9, 2017

April updates

Missed April updates due to busy travellings(which I will blog all about it soon) so here's my April adventure documented below haha:

Went back to Jeff Lee Kitchen at Sungai Buloh.

Had their cold paku pakis again. This is so yummy!

Sang Ha Mee (Prawn Mee).
This was good too. Very delicious. Two thumbs up for their food. If got the chance to go Sungai Buloh again, will definitely drop by.

Nasi Lemak at Kakatoo, Ativo Plaza
Not bad actually and price is very reasonable.

Thereafter dessert at Cravings @ Ativo.
The mock mojito was very refreshing and the upside down ice cream was much needed after a stressful day at work.

Vanilla ice cream with crushed chocolate served with bits of fruits and a cone!

Received macaroons from my boss because I skipped lunch due to work haha.
Love the pastel colours.

And of course, how can I not resist McD Spicy Fried Chicken.
All time fave. And it was during the hype where almost everywhere was sold out but luckily managed to buy it =)

Had brunch at Breakfast Thieves, KL

Had to queue ok! And because of that, it'll be my first and last LOL

Food was good though.

French Lady (RM26)
French toast with salted dark chocolate soil, lemon curd, raspberry cream, strawberries & thyme. If you're into sweet over savory for brunch, this will be good for you.

The Legend (RM25)
Yummy soft boiled baked eggs with beef salami, okra, caramelised onion jam, sweet corn, mushrooms & basil oil with herbed garlic toast. Love this! The combination of both was a perfect brunch set.

The environment was an open setting and very unique. So many people during weekends and cannot book although price was a bit on the high side.

Then we walked over just beside to Pulp for some coffee.

Served with hazelnut milk. Not a coffee person but this was so good!

Also back again at Slurp Cafe, Dataran Three Two Square.

My fave rose latte(decaf)

And the omurice! Can't get enough of it haha

Client who is a durian lover brought us a whole bag of durian ice creams.

Musang King Gelato. Heavenly!

It's been a long time since I ate at Hokkaido Ichiban, Gardens.

Sushi sashimi set. I am very into salmon sashimi these days.

Wine dinner at Fuzio Bar & Ristorante, KL

Tasted 4 different wines that day

But stucked on the first because it's my favourite.
Fruits & Fleurs white wine.

Salmon Carpaccio as appetizer.

Soup as starter.

Grilled Skewer platter

Chicken Roulade & Grilled lamb rack.

Dessert pudding

Vanilla ice cream

Food was generally good and coupled with the wines, the evening was a good chillax one after a long day at work.

Faying, SS15 Courtyard served a good Pad Thai to curb my Thai cravings hehe
My second time here and the food is generally good but a bit on the high side. Their tom yam is especially delish!

Managed to catch Fast and Furious 8 in the first week of release.



If there are 6 stars, I will give all 6!
The movie is action pact, filled with humour, special effects, good storyline and love story. There was not one moment I was bored in the 2 and a half hours. Every second was exciting for me and it's safe to say, it's the best movie I have ever watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment