May 1, 2017

Indobowl to fix Indomie cravings at Tryst Cafe

Are you a fan of Indomie? I'm a HUGE fan of Indomie and it's like my ultimate comfort food. I like it dry and when I went to Indonesia there's Indomie everywhere and it made me very happy haha

So when I had the opportunity to taste Tryst Cafe's latest Indobowl recipe, I made sure I won't be missing on that hehe 

Tryst Cafe is located at SS15 Subang Jaya



They have a variety of food and drinks but today I will be focusing on their Indobowl

Indobowl is basically Indomie with their Signature Sambal and Egg.

This is the very delicious menu.

You can either choose Signature Red Sambal or Signature Green Sambal. This is by preference. To me, the Green Sambal is not spicy enough and the Red was just nice but also not to say very spicy. However, there are some who tried the Red Sambal and cried while eating Haha and thought the Green Sambal has just enough spice for them. So again, it's a preference. I love my sambals spicy so I definitely choose Red Sambal as my preference. 


Signature Green Sambal with Grilled Chicken Chop

Signature Red Sambal

Signature Green Sambal with Lamb Rack

Topped it off with Ice Lemon Tea, and there you have a fulfilling meal.

The Indomie was cooked to perfection.

Just the right amount of oil so it does not stick together and the taste has spreaded well.

You can choose the plain Indobowl or that comes with a selection of meat such as:

Grilled Salmon 100g RM21
Grilled Lamb Rack 100g RM18
Grilled Ribeye Steak 100g RM14
Grilled/Battered Chicken Chop RM12

You can also add on:

Grilled Sausage RM3
Tempura Prawns 5pcs RM10
Grilled Chicken Breast 100g RM7
Grilled Meat Ball 4pcs RM7
Additional Sambal RM3
Additional Egg RM2
Additional Indomie serving RM3

The best part is this Mambo Jumbo Indobowl Grilled Platter RM80 which includes:
4 servings of Indomie
Signature sambal
4 eggs
Grilled Rib Eye steak
Lamb rack
Grilled Chicken Chop
Grilled Salmon

It is super huge! But I heard there are individuals who come in and finish this whole platter by themselves!! Crazyy...But for normal people, it is a platter good enough for sharing for 5 people.

I personally love the Lamb Rack with Red Sambal. The Indomie was cooked just the way I like it. But remember to eat it while it's hot. Because you know us bloggers, we took so many pictures until the Indomie was cold and it didn't taste as good. Then when the second batch came, I ate it while it's warm and it was superr yummy, I had three more servings thereafter hahahaha yes, I love Indomie that much! #dontjudge

With the beautiful Mambo Jumbo platter hehe


Thank you Tryst Cafe for inviting and making our tummy full ^^

Tryst
74, Jalan SS 15/4c, SS 15, 
47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, 
Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment