September 19, 2018

Kleenex Ultrasoft Bath Tissues for family hygiene

I don't know about you, but I am quite a heavy tissue user on a daily basis. I use tissue at the dressing table, at the dining table, at the washroom, when I am outside and yes literally everywhere HAHA I am quite OCD like that. Whenever I travel, I make sure I have rolls of tissues packed in my suitcases and bags and let me tell you, as an avid traveller, it really comes in handy. Especially sometimes where Airbnb fails to provide a box of tissue, mine comes to the rescue =)

And now that I am going to get married soon (nervous) and will be making our own household decisions (more nervous), I am no longer relying on my parents' decisions to just use whatever they buy for the house. So, for an OCD person like me, personal hygiene is very important for me and I am quite particular in all these, which sometimes drives my fiance over the wall >.< 

I was introduced to Kleenex Ultrasoft Bath Tissue and I was sold!
You would think that tissue is just tissue, at most you will probably use for a minute and sometimes may throw it within seconds. But let me tell you, once you feel the cottony soft side of this Kleenex tissue, you may never want to touch any others. I've had tissues which tore on me before I even begin using it, had some which were too rough that it caused friction on my skin, some which were too thin, it tore apart while using, leaving it messy while others left tissue residues on my face.

As a frequent tissue user, it is very important for me to get the right one for my household and for my family's hygiene =)

The 3 most significant features of this Kleenex Ultra Soft tissues that got me sold are:


1. The Clean Weave design.

The new specially crafted Clean Weave design on each sheet helps remove dirt for a thorough clean. Developed with advanced technology, the 3 ply sheets with 100% high quality virgin fibre are interweaved for superior strength to help effectively lift away dirt.

2. Cushiony softness.

Woven with cotton extract, it has a luxurious soft touch which feels super comfy.

3. Charcoal fresh
With the addition of charcoal fresh, it helps to absorb odour to stay fresh and clean.

I know tissue rolls are normally used in the washroom after ehem *big business* but because of its cottony soft touch, it is even perfect as a facial tissue and would be good for someone with a runny nose because it will definitely not hurt your skin when you wipe it frequently.

This is the perfect tissue brand for my new household and I can't wait to move in with my Kleenex Ultra Soft Bath Tissues =)


Buy the Kleenex Ultrasoft Bath Tissues now at https://goo.gl/XHjMRo

No comments:

Post a Comment