March 11, 2020

nomakenolife- Japanese & Korean beauty box

Calling all beauty junkies! nomakenolife is a premium monthly subscription box containing Korean and Japanese cosmetics and skincare. All you need to do is subscribe to a plan or you can try on a monthly basis first and let them curate 8-9 beauty products sent directly to your doorstep with FREE shipping worldwide!!

The boxes are shipped directly from Tokyo because I saw my tracking was from Tokyo office. The parcel will arrive 2-3 weeks from the date you receive your tracking number.

nomakenolife will drop a few hints on what's in the monthly box and you will never really know until you receive it. The surprise is what makes it all the more exciting =)
Cute box comes in my favourite colour!

Ta-dah! Every month, nomakenolife has a beauty box theme. For the month of February, the theme is love for obvious reasons and everything was curated with Valentine's Day in mind.
nomakenolife curates a mix of beauty products which can include cosmetics, mask, hair care, bath essentials, skincare and beauty tools.
There's a small magazine that explains the products in the box so you won't feel lost as most of the items have non-English descriptions.

Melliesh 3-way multi heart

You just gotta love multi-purpose makeup products, that's the inclusion of this cute balm from Japanese brand Melliesh in this month’s beauty box.

The case even has a small mirror so you can apply your makeup on the go! In February’s box comes one Melliesh 3-way multi heart in pink, cherry red, rich brown or cassis berry.

I got Cherry Red MHC003 colour in my box and I really love the versatility of this product.

Applied some on my cheeks as a blush and on my lips as a gloss. Cherry red is a very wearable colour for me and this product is great for travelling and on the go. Just pop into my bag and easy for re-application.

Beauty World makeup palette
The Beauty World makeup palette have you covered this Valentine’s Day! Create endless looks with this Japanese 10-color palette with colors suitable for your eyes, cheeks and face. In the box, it comes with one of the four varieties: Daily Color, Elegant Color, Tropical Color or Natural Color.

This is my favourite product in the box. This is a full palette for face and perfect for travel as well so that you don't need to carry a few palettes which is very bulky. Of course, I'm also absolutely loving the colour combo. I got my palette in Natural Colour and love playing with the colours.

  Right side of the palette swatches.

Left side of the palettes swatches.

It has a mix of shimmer, neutral and vibrant colours which is very versatile!


Mixed the blue and red with silver for a playful look.

 Momocos colored eye pencil
This is my first time receiving a coloured eye pencil which is not brown/black haha so I was eager to try!

It's pink and glittery and funky!

Just line a little as an eyeliner and the glitter makes my eyes pop.

Capsa Lip Plumper
Now, this is an interesting product. With the Capsa lip plumper you can achieve full lips with the help of pepper extract. It either comes as a red gloss, a clear gloss or a moisturizing lip serum.

Mine came in red gloss but surprisingly, the colour was more to clear pink gloss on the lips.

When the lip plumper is applied, the pepper extract widens the capillaries, allowing more blood to flow to lips giving them more volume. After application, I could feel some peppery sense(like after biting some chillis haha) and that's what make lips plumper and fuller.

Mm..kissable lips.

Holika Holika heart crush lipstick creamy velvet
This heart-shaped lipstick is every girl’s dream! The velvet matte finish is just what you need to create a romantic Valentine’s day look that will turn heads. It comes in one of the nine pink, red, coral or beige colors.

 Mine came in Red PK01
It looks blood red here but in actual fact...


...It looks berry red which is perfect for my skintone. I'm loving this colour.
The matte is not drying and quite long lasting. After my lunch, I didn't need to re-apply at all and lasted til night.

My look using all items from nomakenolife February box!

Next, on to skincare. Of course, after a day of makeup, we need to pamper our skin.

A’pieu chocolate milk sheet mask
What is a must-have for Valentine’s Day? Besides love, chocolate is the correct answer LOL! This sheet mask from Korean brand A’Pieu uses the ingredient cacao to remove dead skin cells and milk essence to moisturize the skin.

It's a perfect fit plus it really smells like chocolate. It smells so yummy yet moisturising on skin.

Medius heart eye mask
As you may know, the skin around our eyes is very delicate and in need of extra care, that’s why this heart-shaped hydrogel eye mask is to the rescue! 

This is my first time using such mask. Japanese and Korean brands are really creative I must say hehe. The hydrogel is a perfect fit around my eye area and doesn't fall off easily plus it makes my eye area smooth after application. And the rose scent is very calming.

Dear My Soap
Get ready for the cutest soap of the year!

This heart-shaped soap bar has a sweet bulgarian rose scent.
Love it when taking a bath with the sweet scent after a long day of work.

The entire box is such a pampering kit from my face to body. Thank you nomakenolife for curating happy box for us girls =)

Interested in receiving a beauty box yourself? 
Why not subscribe to nomakenolife?
USD31.5 for 12 months
USD32 for 6 months
USD33.5 for 3 months
USD35 monthly

Best of all? It's FREE shipping worldwide!

My box itself has items totalling almost USD50 so it's really worth it trust me. All these are full sized items and can be used for long plus it's good quality.

If snacking is your thing, get a snack box instead from Tokyo Treat
There's just so much fun stuff and I feel like getting them all hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment