December 15, 2013

HiShop x Bloop

I know I haven't been updating frequently as of late >.< I've been super duper busy ever since I started working. Christmas is around the corner and I haven't had the time to pamper myself. But, look what arrived for me when I came back home one day...


Bear Bear presented my HiShop gift box hehe


Can't wait to see what's inside.


Yay! Now I can pamper my nails for Christmas with Bloop nail stickers and nail polish!


I have never done toe stickers before so I'm giving it a try.
I have been used to finger nails stickers but toes are a bit tricky because they are short and small.


Just follow the steps shown behind.


The colourful designs and a nail file.


Ta-dah!! I fumbled a bit because my toe nails are short and therefore there was a lot of cutting and measuring to do before I can stick it on and file it.


But not bad lah for a first timer hehe.
As you can see, there are different designs on the toes because they don't have a standard type.
So, if you're not into colourful, you may want to choose a different design.


Next up, is the nail polish from Bloop as well.

Carefully wrapped with bubble wrap so that it will not be damaged during delivery.


It's gona be pink nails for Christmas =)


-Quick Dry
-Ultra Glossy
-Long Lasting


Colour number H124 from the Pink Me Up series.


Not watery and can easily glide on nails.


The end result. Very impressed with this polish.
Glossy pink nails.


It only took 10 seconds to dry up and after that I could continue doing my work.
I don't even have to put a top coat because it's already glossy looking.
Loving my nails <3 

Very happy with the nail products by bloop. All are top notch and fantastic to cheer my nails up for this festive season. Go pamper your nails with bloop as well ^^


Get Bloop nail products to beautify your nails today with 15% discount just for 'Dreamer' readers. Just use the discount code: ESTHERLKE


There are other discounts for you readers! 

Get 8% off your purchase with White.My valid til 31/12/13 (Code: WH20)


Get 8% off your purchase with MilkADeal valid til 31/12/13 (Code: MAD20)


RM20 HiShop voucher for purchases RM100 above valid til 31/12/13 (Code: HS20)


Also, don't forget to:

‘Like’Hishop on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hishopmy
‘Like’ bloop on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bloopinc
Follow Hishop on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hishop.my
Subscribe to HiShop for exclusive updates: http://www.hishop.my/subscribe


Stay tune for my next post on the finger nail stickers design =))
Til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment