December 1, 2013

Long Sleeve gown fever

I wrote about the long sleeve trend on the red carpet sometime last year.

Somehow, the long sleeve fever is still in and haven't died down. Celebrities are still donning this style.

Nicole Richie in Naeem Khan.


Naomi Watts in Zac Posen.


Eva Longoria in Emilio Pucci.


Emmy Rossum in Zuhair Murad.


Inspired by them, I wanted to have a try at a long sleeve gown as well.
For a dinner and dance night, I decided to don my very own black sleeved dress.

#outfitofthenight aka #ootn
Since it was plain, the slit was the highlight of the dress that added a little 'X' factor to it.
You know what? Covered as it may, I really like the fitting of the dress and a sleeved dress can be sexy as well =)

Hopefully, this trend will continue to live!!

1 comment:

  1. wow.. Many thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about it and love learning much more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your website with a lot more facts? It’s extremely helpful for me. thanks for posting ..

    ReplyDelete