November 20, 2014

Beauty Countdown with Loreal Paris!

If you've never heard of L'Oreal Paris before, you must be hiding under a coconut for a veryyy looongg timeee! I mean come on, each and every one of you must have at least tried ONE L'Oreal product in your lifetime! I know I have tried many and I loveee them all. I trust L'Oreal products and it's one of the best brands out there with reasonable pricing.

I love em all L'Oreal products!

Anyways, if you're a shopaholic like me, I'm sure you'll be thrilled to know that L'Oreal Paris is going to reward us shopaholics! L'Oreal is giving away amazing daily and weekly prizes over the next 10 weeks to reward their highest spenders. So, while you shop for your favourite L'Oreal products, you're also in the running to win fantastic prizes from L'OREAL!


What's so amazing about the prizes you ask??

Ehem, what about a car worth more than RM100,000??
Caught your attention yet?!!!!

Yeap, that's the Grand Prize.

On top of that, L'Oreal Paris will also be giving away a mystery prize weekly. 

Weekly prizes include Poh Kong jewellery or kitchen appliances worth RM7,500. Woo-hoo!

There's also daily prizes to be won!
A hamper worth RM100 will be given daily to three winners.

I know right. So many prizes, so exciting!

So, here's how you can join and grab these prizes for yourself.

1. Spend over RM20 on L'Oréal Paris products
2. Upload a photo of your receipt
3. Answer the question in the website
4. Shop more to increase your chances of winning

The more you shop, the more chances you'll have of winning those amazing prizes. Hurry up! It only lasts for 10 weeks. Jump on the bandwagon for the L'Oreal beauty countdown now. Click HERE to join today.

No comments:

Post a Comment