May 27, 2015

Guardian Beauty in Action 2015

The highly anticipated Great Guardian Makeover is back! Themed Beauty in Action this year, the two-day event empowering women with tips and tools to look good and keep healthy while on-the-go, kicked off with a buzz in Nu Sentral last weekend.

Now, in its 9th year, Guardian has taken the role of encouraging not just women, but the community in general, and its customers in particular, to lead a healthy and active lifestyle.

They have sold more than 1000 tickets this time. The queue for the makeover was overwhelming! It is open to anyone who purchases a ticket of RM10 when you purchase any products of a participating brand. The makeover consists of make-up done by MakeUp Puzzle, hair styling by A Cut Above and a professional photography session to capture the best pose. On top of that, you get to bring home a goodie bag.


Opening speech by Ricky Soon, Operations Director of Guardian Health & Beauty Sdn Bhd

Dance performance.



Photo session.

Now, it's time for the makeover.

We get to choose one out of 6 makeup looks and I chose Number 1- Kylie Jenner with natural nude makeup. I wanted something very natural because I was headed for the High Heel Dash and another event after that. So, instead of having runny thick makeup on my face while I'm running, I had to go with something natural.

The makeup used for the makeover,


There! Natural/Nude face.
Seems like no makeup but actually to achieve a flawless natural look is not easy.
I actually love it! And the makeup stayed till I was done for three events in a day =)

Next, getting my hair done.


I chose the bottom right because it seems unique.


Love the braid and the curls.

Before look.

After makeover <3

Then, proceeded to the photography place where everyone gets to take a picture home.

Meanwhile,there were so many tempting promotions around for makeup and skincare in the concourse area. Some promotions were so hard to resist.






Last but not least, I got to bring this home as a keepsake <3

Thank you Guardian for making me beautiful!
See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment