November 26, 2015

Custom cushion from Printcious

Remember my post on Printcious?

I was talking about being tempted by the personalised cushions and here I am, having my very own Printcious cushion specially delivered to me =))

It's proudly sitting on my work chair with a motivational quote to inspire me on a daily basis!

It's so easy to custom your very own cushion.

Just pick a design out of so many designs layed out in the website.

Then pick your favourite colour. I chose pink. No surprises there haha

After that, you will be directed to a page to customise your picture, wordings, etc

I typed my favourite quote, adjusted the margin, changed the picture and...

Ta-Dah! What was on virtual came out in real life hehe

The cushion is so fluffy and and so huggable! The workmanship can however be improved on as the picture and stitching are not very straight. Nevertheless, I'm hugging the pillow now everyday and to remind myself daily that I should keep calm and I can do it no matter what obstacles I face =) It's so motivating to go to work now and see my pillow greeting me every morning hehehe This will be my motto from now onwards to achieve my dreams =)

The pillow case can also be removed to be washed so that it will not be dirty in due time.

It's only RM39 and it's great for gifts especially now is the gifting season. Delivery is only RM10 to West Malaysia and Free delivery for RM75 and above.

Thank you Printcious for that fluffy personalised cushion delivered to me =)
Do check out their website for more custom made gifts!

UPDATED: Guess what?

I received another personalised item! So happy with this mousepad I designed =)
Yup, I love all my inspirational quotes to liven up my mood in the office hehe

3 comments:

  1. Nice! The information I got through this blog has really helped me in understanding this topic. You can also check our blog :
    Personalised cushion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed a lot while reading your blog. This blog is great for learning purpose. Thanks for sharing and many thanks.
    Customized Bed Sheets in Panipat

    ReplyDelete