November 15, 2015

Printcious.com- Precious Gifts from your Heart

I love receiving personalised gifts! I mean who doesn't? Last time, I used to get obsessed with my name and love every bracelet and necklaces that spells my name, alphabet charms of my initial and basically any gifts with my name on it hahaha....So, to date I have a towel, necklace, bracelet, cups, disc all with my name/initial written on them LOL and then I realised there are more to just printing name on a personalised gift hehe..Now, I love gifts with inspirational quotes ^^

I love giving personalised gifts as well because it's very thoughtful to craft a certain gift to suit the receiver's personality. I love doing handmade cards for my mom when I was very young, handmade stars and birds(though I'm not good at it) and basically DIY crafts when I was younger and still have the time for it >.< These gifts are unique because you can't find in any mainstream stores. 

Printcious.com is the perfect avenue to create personalised gifts for your loved ones. Printcious which stands for Printing of Your Precious Gifts, is an online platform for customers to customise their DIY gifts with their very own design, picture or text.


They provide printing services on more than 200 DIY gift items such as T-shirts, mugs, puzzles, phone cases, cushions, mousepads, keychains etc with your photos and special wording which are suitable for all gift-giving occasions like birthday, wedding, graduation, anniversary or corporate events.


They offer online design tool for their customers to customise their gifts with their lovely photos & messages.

It is as easy as:

A. Choose a Gift
B. Upload a Photo
C. Enter a Text. 

They have graphic designers ever ready to help out at very affordable fee, should customers need their assistance to design their gifts.

To sum up, Printcious is:

Affordable - a photo mug printed with your photos & message is only RM28++ and they can print it from as little as one piece.
Usable - for Tshirts, you can wear it out. For phone cases, you can decorate your smart phone to be more stand out & unique from others.
Convenient - with an online platform & mobile apps (to be launched soon), customising a DIY gifts is very easy in just few clicks.
Memorable - puzzle printed with your photos & birthday message is special for you to remember for the rest of your life.


You can see from their user friendly website where they list out ideas for gifts. You can create your own or use their template but customise it to suit yours or your receiver's personality. I especially find the cushion and ceramic tiles rather tempting to buy hehe...In addition, it's free delivery for RM75 and above for West Malaysia!


They hope that their customers are happy no matter they are giving their DIY gifts to someone or receiving DIY gifts from someone, as they always believe that "Giving With Art is Giving With Heart"!

Enjoy online shopping with Printcious and don't forget to share your DIY gift ideas to someone you care!

No comments:

Post a Comment