March 31, 2017

Veet Sensitive Touch for hairy days

Women are a vain breed. Well, most women are and that includes me.

I, for one, am a hairy person ehem TMI maybe? But truth be told, I have been battling hair ever since I was young. I have hairy arms and legs and let's not go down south HAHA yes, now it's TMI.

But, it's okay because lucky for me (I don't know about you but yes very lucky for me!) world’s No. 1 depilatory brand Veet has recently introduced a new beauty gadget that makes hair trimming a breeze. Thank God! Hallelujah! 

When they said it's game changing it literally IS game changing! This device comes with various detachable heads to facilitate accurate and gentle hair trimming at sensitive body parts, such as the eyebrows, underarms and bikini lines.

Introducing Veet Sensitive Touch



The cutting blades are specially designed to never touch your skin during usage, hence no risk of cuts! This is the most amazing thing. I have very sensitive skin and it reddens easily especially after shaving or waxing and these sensitive body parts demand skill and care. Bikini lines, eyebrows and underarms are delicate areas that requires gentle yet precise trimming, which existing tools like razors and tweezers cannot fully provide. 

See even their packaging is well thought of.
Juts need to peel at the blue arrow without needing to cut the plactic which may in turn cut you.


No bigger than an electronic toothbrush, it is convenient and easy.

What's inside?
Each Veet Sensitive Touch comes with one beauty styler, one two-sided precision head for optimal eyebrow shaping, one bikini trimming head, two comb attachments, one styler cap, one cleaning brush, and one beauty pouch. 

The device runs on an AA battery, which is included in the packaging

The detachable heads.

2-sided trimming head: 16mm and 6mm for optimal eyebrow shaping 
with 2mm and 4mm comb attachment to uniform hair length

20mm trimming head for other body areas with comb attachment to uniform hair length

My eyebrow grows really fast and sometimes I don't have time to pluck my eyebrows. Before you know it, I have an important dinner to attend and I have not plucked my brows >.<
Luckily, I have an easy fix with the Veet Sensitive Touch. Just on the device and within seconds, my eyebrows are shaped and trimmed with the high precision head and I'm good to go. 

Before (left) and After (right).
My top and bottom of the brow was shaped easily using the 6mm blade.
The skin surrounding is slightly red but it subsided within a minute so no biggie.

For a uniform hair length, use the comb and brush through.
Move it against the direction of hair growth to trim the brow.

I also used it on my legs. Sometimes, when you shave or use an epilator, some stubborn stubbles are still intact.

Those stubborn ones need to be gotten rid as well.

Quickly run though the blade on those stubbles and...

Tadah! On the right, you can see my leg is clean and smooth and I can go out confidently!

Forgot to shave your armpits?

Again, don't worry be happy.
Just change the head to the 20mm trimming head and swipe through the armpits.
Then, put on your best sleeveless top and go out =)

Put on the comb to use on bikini lines.
It is sharp, precise and easy to use without worries of cuts.

The Pros:
-Ideal for quick touch ups
-For women who is always on the go
-Small and handy enough to be carried in a handbag
-Comes to the rescue in any hairy situations throughout the day. Simply whip out the device for a quick fix

The Cons:
-Temporary measure. The effect is equivalent to shaving so hair still grows out fast
-Sound may be intimidating. Once you on the device, it has the trimming sound and some may find it hard to go near the eyes
-The comb is a bit hard to use. Takes a bit of practising


My newest gadget while travelling. My hair grows way too fast that even within a week of travels, I am already in a hairy situation.

Thanks Veet Sensitive Touch for making me less of a king kong ^_^

Veet Sensitive Touch retails at RM119.00 at major pharmacies nationwide and online retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment