February 5, 2018

NYX Cosmetics @ Sunway Pyramid

Remember my previous post? The third store opening of NYX Cosmetics finally happened at Sunway Pyramid. It's so awesome because when I was in the US, I bought some products and was in love with their matte lip cream. Now, it's so near me and I can shop at Pyramid for my NYX Cosmetics any time =)

Beautiful set up by NYX

Their store at Sunway Pyramid.

It's quite loaded with their products and almost what I saw in the US shop is similar to this one so it's very exciting!


Had a really fun time mingling with some familiar faces and swatching products after products! I also think that the prices were very reasonable and affordable.









So many to choose from!
Beauty haven.

Soo many lippie colours!

They were very generous and had many goodies giveaways on the opening day. Can't help myself from buying some stuffs for myself as well HAHA

Thank you NYX Cosmetics for the invite =)
Go check out their store and most definitely there's a products for each and every girl in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment