July 10, 2018

Betadine Natural Defense

When you hear Betadine, what comes first to mind? The mouthwash right? I have been using the mouthwash since years ago. Now it has expanded its expertise from antiseptics into the personal care market with Betadine Natural Defense.


 Free of 8 undesirable chemicals, Betadine Natural Defense features natural ingredients nurturing skin health while providing 99.99% germs killing effect. It helps families achieve their personal hygiene needs on a daily basis with no compromises.

The brand features body wash, hand wash and hand sanitizer products free of 8 harmful chemicals residues which includes SLS, Parabens, Triclosan etc. It delivers 99.99% germ killing property, skin nurturing benefits powered by natural ingredients, manuka honey, pomegranate and tea tree. Organic aloe vera is added to produce a moisturising effect and vitamin E for healthy looking skin.


Malaysia is the second country that Betadine Natural Defense is launched after it has proven to be incredibly popular in Thailand. All Natural Defense Body washes and hand washes are designed to meet skin pH value of 4-5.

I have sensitive skin and it gets more sensitive as I age (I don't know why!). I used to be be able to use any types of body wash as long as I can wash my body haha. But now that my skin is more sensitive, if a body wash is unsuitable, the warning signs are rashes, red dots and flaky skin =( So I was very much looking forward to this brand which is free from harmful chemicals. 



All body washes contain Aloe Vera and Vitamin E.
The Pomegranate, Manuka Honey and Tea Tree moisturising body wash.

Further, it smells wonderful. My favourite is the Pomegranate & Moisturising Aloe Vera Body Wash. The prominent pomegranate scent lingers around your body and the bathroom after bathing haha. The Aloe Vera and Vitamin E helps keep skin moisturised and healthy looking without irritating skin.

The hand washes comes in two variants mainly the Tea Tree & Manuka Honey Moisturising Aloe Vera Foaming Hand Wash. It's very foamy and cleanses quite thoroughly. the pH balanced gentle cleansing formula filled with skin friendly ingredients to leave hands purified, clean, soft and smooth. Suitable for family daily use.

Experimented with washing the paint off my hand. The hand wash removes the paint quickly but still leaving hand moisturised.

Betadine Nourishing Manuka Honey & Moisturising Aloe Vera Hand Sanitizer.
A non sticky gel formula conytains 66% alcohol which kills 99.99% germs. Leaves hands feeling nourished, clean and sanitised! I pop this into my bag whenever I'm on the go and especially when I travel. Super handy and leaves me feeling safe knowing if  I don't find a sink to wash my hands before eating, I have my trusted Betadine Hand Sanitizer =)


Mothers, kids, young adults and everyone in fact will definitely love this brand especially me who is obsessed with personal hygiene!

No comments:

Post a Comment