July 2, 2018

June updates

So after a month in a new environment, I survived! Feel so much happier, lighter and moving towards my goal each day =) I can now plan my own timings, enjoy more freedom and doing things I love these days <3 And of course, that means more food haha..but still trying to cut down for my pre wedding diet =p

Dim Sum at The Ming Room, BSC
I was wondering why people queue up so long just for expensive dim sum?

Now I know why! It was the best dim sum ever. My first time here and now I understood the queue haha The dim sum were huge and delicious. 

Maiu Japanese Buffet, Sri Petaling

It was all you can eat buffet.



The amount of sashimi we ordered that day was madness haha




Yummy!

However we think that Aoki Tei in Puchong was better. The service in Maiu was slow and it took awhile for sashimis to arrive.

Belated celebration with friends =)

And oh their unique dessert was the wasabi ice cream. Tasted not bad actually haha

More cakeee...Cheese cake from Komugi. Fluffy and yums


Been patronising this new place; Bottle and Boar at Subang Jaya

Also, been addicted to avocado milkshake recently.
Recipe: -half avocado
-soy milk
-chia seeds
-honey
-added with some banana
Blend all together and the result is one fulfilling creamy milkshake!

The cheaper version of Samyang noodles. Maggi pedas giler is not as spicy as samyang but still burns haha

Medifood Lifestyle Cafe, Subang Jaya held a Baskin Robbins ice cream buffet one of the weekend and I joined in the fun! It was RM25 per person.

There were around 6 ice cream flavours to choose from.

Free Toppings!

You can eat all you want for 1 hour. It was ice cream overload haha because you try to eat as much as you can but risking diabetes also hehe I think I should not eat ice cream for a month after this LOL

Jyu Raku!

The chef special foie gras is something I always come back for <3

Yuzu sorbet.

Another unhealthy lunch at Devi's, Bangsar

Came for this!!!

Banana leaf rice.

The crabs were yummy and spicy. Just the way I love it.

Fried squid.

You know how you always go to drinks shops and don't know what to order? I always go to chatime/tealive and never know what to order.
But after trying Honey lime aloe vera, I'm ordering this forever because it's really refreshing!

Then it was Raya time. Other people Raya, I pulak feeding myself so much with Raya food hehe

This was the third open house for the day.

Look at that greedy face hehe

Too much rendang led to salad cravings. There's a new poke shop in Sunway. Wonder Poke Wonder Tea. What a name haha

The shop seems new, huge and spacious. There was a variety of ingredients as well and not 'unavailable' like some shops.


Look at the huge bowl! They have a 10% discount and free drink if you order bowl of the day. Mine was the tauhu bowl of the day. It was really good and I enjoyed it. Will definitely be back for more.

Still, mamak food is my biggest guilty pleasure hehe

Mmm...cheese naan

Chicken tandoori with mint sauce.

Dessert at Mykori, Kota Kemuning
Yoghurt ice shavings with strawberry and mango slices in it.

Back at Nando's to redeem free quarter chicken haha
Still not a fan but I absolutely love the garlic paratha! LOL

Went in to Rakuzen just for these ice desserts haha
Totally recommended on a hot day where you don't need something heavy.

Fishiee Cafe, Arked Esplanade, KL

This curry pasta is something I would come back again. Not bad actually. Very flavorful and loved the bread with curry.

Watched a few movies as well this month because many blockbuster movies were released this month.

I wasn't a fan of this foul mouth superhero. But the second movie had some morale attached to it so I still found it bearable hahah

Jurassic World is the sequel to the previous Jurassic movie. I felt this one was not as good. I preferred the previous movie. This one was a bit weird having dinosaurs in your basement?

Ocean's 8 was another disappointment. The story was quite good but somehow so many stars in a movie did not make it very interesting. The whole tone of the movie was a bit mundane in my opinion. I still preferred Danny Ocean's series.

The Incredibles 2.
I absolutely loved the first movie which ended up to another disappointment with this sequel. In fact, the other half was fast asleep half way through the movie LOL It was just not as exciting as the first one.

I realised sequels had more expectations because the first movies were good. But I somehow always get disappointed. Is it me or are the movie qualities a bit blah these days. But I can't wait for the Mission Impossible one though.

No comments:

Post a Comment