September 10, 2019

Swissline Cell Shock Booster

Swissline Cell Shock Age Intelligence™ received a renewed vigour since September 2018 when the brand launched the birth of “Augmented Beauty” with a series of colourful boosters for specific skin repairs (radiance, reduce lines, refine pores, reduce pigmentations) that can be mixed-in with the Swissline Cell Shock Age Intelligence™  Recovery Serum. The concept of ‘Augmented Beauty’ is translated by the Boosters providing augmented (increased) results and benefits when mixed together with your usual serum or moisturiser.

Age Intelligence products allow you to outsmart the signs of aging – wrinkles, loss of firmness and pigmentation. In less than a year to today, after the launch of the Cell Shock Age Intelligence™ “Augmented Beauty”, the Swissline research and development team has readied another two new boosters to join the arsenal of customizable skincare. The two new members of the augmentation team are the Youth Booster and the Eye Zone Booster.


I was so excited to be able to try out the 2 new boosters because I'm a HUGE fan of Swissline products. Somehow, I think my skin has expensive taste *laughs* that it works very well with the Swissline range of products. I have been using Swissline products for more than a year now and because I have other products to review, I use it on and off. However, whenever I go back to Swissline products, my skin will generally act better and all of sudden it becomes almost flawless.

Especially after marriage, my skin has been acting up a bit probably due to the new environment, different routine etc and I have been using several products that worked good for my skin but all those are temporary measures because after awhile my skin acts up funny again. I had no choice but to bring out my Swissline products and use the range and change up my night routine as SOS. Within just 2 days, I could see better results. See I told you! It just works very well with Swissline products and the booster just added an extra boost (pun intended) and my skin totally cleared up and it's bright and beautiful again hehe

Youth Booster – Retinol + Retinyl Palmitate

The all-time star ingredient against wrinkles and discoloration. Suitable for anyone with an irregular skin texture, lines, wrinkles and discoloration.

Swissline’s exceptional anti-aging formula combines different forms of next-generation retinoids to restore damaged skin and to stimulate cellular rejuvenation, with the Youth Booster. The pure retinol is encapsulated in a smart delivery system to increase stability and to ensure that its action is prolonged over time. Retynyl Palmitate is naturally converted into pure retinol under the influence of an enzyme naturally present in the skin to boost retinol action.

Retinol is well known for restoring damaged skin and stimulating cellular rejuvenation. It induces an increase in the skin’s own collagen content while it also promotes surface exfoliation.

Benefits:
-Resurfaces and smooths skin texture
-Reduces pore size and fine lines
-Reverses signs of photo-aging at a superficial level with a soft peeling

The encapsulated pure retinol levels at its highest of 0.4% is able to withstand the tendency to trigger irritation and skin reactivity to other ingredients. It induces an increase in the skin’s own collagen content and promotes surface exfoliation, smoothing the skin’s texture, reducing pore sizes and fine lines and reverses signs of photo-aging at a superficial level with a soft peeling.


I brought out the Recovery Serum to combine with the Youth Booster and to seal all in with the Cell Shock Night Balm.

The Youth Booster should be applied at night only, mixed in the palm of the hand with the Recovery Serum for maximum results, or directly into your usual cream for a boost. For a more intensive effect, it can be applied directly to the skin prior to the Recovery serum or to the cream, and allowed to penetrate before layering the next product (only for those who have used Retinol for extended periods of time). The use of high SPF during the day is imperative due to its Retinol ingredients.

The texture is emulsion like-milky but light weight. It is made to mix into anything skincare so it's very versatile. You can mix and match with your current skincare, which is what I love the most. at least if there's a need to try other products, I can safely still mix with my trusted Swissline Booster.

I really like the texture of the booster because it is very lightweight and seeps into skin easily. I mix it with the Cell Shock Age Intelligence Recovery Serum for maximum results. I really think both the products combined work really well together. It is non sticky and left on til morning and literally after a week's application, my skin is alive again! My skin feels non oily throughout the day. Not much makeup is even applied during the day.

The Youth Booster retails at RM408.00.

Eye Zone Booster – 2% Caffeine + Ceramides
A surge of refreshing delight for frequent travellers and irregular sleepers with tired eyes and those concerned with puffiness and dark circles.

The 2% targeted caffeine significantly increases drainage around the eye area while detoxing the delicate skin for a fresh-looking and rested look. Caffeine when topically used helps detoxify the tissues, thus reducing local fat deposits and puffiness. As it penetrates deep into skin, it has a constricting effect over the capillaries, improving the look of congested and blotchy skin. Widely used in an anti-cellulite products, caffeine directly favors drainage and the exchange of toxins. This is a great addition to boost all eye creams.

Benefits:
-Great de-puffing fast results and dark circles reduction
-Reduces fine lines
-Reverses signs of fatigue and lack of sleep

Ceramides are naturally present in the membranes of all epidermal cell structures. An infusion of plant-based ceramides into the skin boosts moisturizing action with anti-elastase and anti-collagenase properties to facilitate better skin cohesion as well as to restore and strengthen the intercellular function of the skin. This helps to smoothen the cutaneous superficial layer and reduce fine lines around the eyes.

One drop of Eye Zone Booster is applied am and pm, before application of the usual eye cream or eye serum. The very small amount of product needed per application is not advised to mix-in with the eye cream in the palm of the hand like other boosters. I used it with my existing eye cream and while my existing cream did not really show me much results previously, but somehow with this booster, I could see better results!

The texture is watery gel and made to layer with anything eye care.

I have been battling eye bags ever since I could remember. I think I was born with it? HAHA My eye bags are quite obvious especially when I don't get enough sleep. As it is, it's already obvious but it will worsened when I'm tired. Trust me, I have used countless eye creams but do not really produce any significant results. I have switched so many eye creams but I now realise that for my eye bags, the key is the booster. My eyes needed some extra boost to de-puff the dark circles.

The Eye Zone Booster retails at RM358.00.


Before and after.
I have been using the Youth Booster and Eye Zone Booster close to a month now. Before usage, I was using other skincare which helped in my blemishes because I was breaking out and my skin has cleared up but my skin was looking slightly dull. After a month of Swissline products, my skin is feeling rejuvenated. My skin texture has smoothen and pore size shrunken. My dark circles is slowly seeing the light of the day though I think it still has a long way more to go. I hope to achieve better results when I finish the bottle of booster. Other than that, I'm really satisfied with my current skin condition =)

The products are pricey but I really swear by it! Swissline uses the best ingredients and coupled with their advanced technology, I'm hooked to this brand!

The Youth Booster and the Eye Zone Booster joins Swissline Cell Shock Age Intelligence™ range of best-selling boosters in a launch this year to complete the cycle of Augmented Beauty. The complete range of Swissline Cell Shock Age Intelligence™ boosters now include Radiant Booster, Source Booster, Perfection Booster, Evenness Booster, Youth Booster & Eye Zone Booster.

The Swissline products are available at over 50 Cheerful Beautique member beauty salons nationwide in Malaysia, including Energy Day Spa at Great Eastern Mall (Ampang). For the list of Beautique member locations, logon to www.cheerful.com.my. For more information, log on to https://www.swissline-cosmetics.com/ or contact Cheerful Beauteepro at 03-2141 9928. 

No comments:

Post a Comment