October 3, 2019

ID.AZ Dermastic Mask

Have you heard of ID.AZ Dermastic Mask? It is owned by ID Healthcare Group who is in a business that researches facial contours. I have not heard of this brand before until now but the packaging looks premium.

I also love face sheet masks a lot. They are the most convenient because you can bring them to travel. Luckily, I brought these masks when I was on my honeymoon in the Maldives.

After beaching around, snorkelling and going for island excursions, we were sunburnt! Although we had SPF 120 on, but still the sun was really unforgiving in the Maldives. It wasn't hot, but since you're in water and there are no trees, so the light is direct on you and it really burns. But luckily, these masks saved our skin! And guess what? Because of my efficient masking, after coming back from the holiday, people actually asked me why I was not sunburnt? HAHA This is my secret!

There are 3 types of masks that were given to me and used:

DERMASTIC WATER-FIT MASK
• Contains Marine Water Collagen that contains deep sea water, marine collagen & hyaluronic acid
• Perfectly stick to skin and powerfully moisturizing
• Fast soothing skin under stress, calming effect at once

After cleansing and apply toner, apply mask and leave on for 10minutes. Remove the mask and gently pat remaining serum until fully absorbed.

Tight Skinny Fit Mask enhances skin adhesion and delivers deep moisturising ingredients to the skin very quickly to resolve dry skin problems. My skin was really dry and red after getting off from the beach, so I immediately put on the mask so that the sunburnt effect doesn't worsen. It really worked fast. After masking, my skin felt soothed and by night time, it felt less dry and red. It has the same effect on my husband as well. This is actually my favourite mask!

Retails for RM12.90 each.

DERMASTIC GOLD-FIT MASK
Luxury aesthetic gold care experience with 99% real gold providing rich nutrients to the skin.

• Contains Gold + Honey + Propolis + Royal Jelly + Red Ginseng
• Gold purifies and brightens skin. Honey, royal jelly, propolis turns your skin elastic and healthy
• Sticky hydrogel sticks closely to skin and lifts sagging skin powerfully

Cleanse and apply toner. Peel off, discard the film liner, and apply mask adjusting around eyes and mouth. Leave on for 10 minutes. Remove the mask and gently pat remaining serum until fully absorbed.

Highly elastic hydro gel mask which is soft and tighten to provide skin with deep nutrition. During night time, I used this Gold-Fit mask to feed my skin with nutrients. Feels super luxurious, sitting on the beach chair, having a gold mask on my face, resting haha #taitailife However, I felt that the mask was slightly difficult to put on because it's super slippery on my hands. Plus, it's very fragile so it can tear quite easily. However, after finally putting on my face, it sticks and nourished my skin. My skin felt so much better after the two -time mask in a day and was beach ready again the next day hahaha and we repeated the masking process everyday during our honeymoon.

Retails for RM19.90 each.

And then when we came back to Malaysia, we continued masking. I started on the DERMASTIC BRIGHT-FIT MASK while my husband's skin is still dry so he continued with the WATER-FIT MASK.
Couples who mask together stays together hahaha

All masks have a layer to be peeled off before masking.

Skin feels brighter and back to non sunburnt days.

Left(BEFORE), Right (AFTER)
My skin felt instantly glow.

• It brightens skin
• Tone-up mask with pearl luster which brightens your skin tone
• Powerful brightening effect and your skin looks refreshed immediately after taking off the mask

Cleanse and apply toner. Peel off, discard the film liner, and apply mask adjusting around eyes and mouth. Leave on for 10minutes. Remove the mask and gently pat remaining serum until fully absorbed.

The micro fibre mask is thick but soft on the skin delivering immediate noticeable brightness. I used this mask after I came back to even out my skin tone and brighten up the darkness due to the sun. As you can see, my skin was looking fine just slightly darker and after masking with the Bright Fit mask, I went back to work and no one noticed any difference on my skin haha. Only after people saw my legs and hands and they asked me, how come my face is not sunburnt? Well, now you know!

Retails for RM12.90 each.

I really thank The Butterfly Project and ID.AZ for the masks and was so happy it came in time for me to bring them over to my holiday to maintain youthfulness of my skin. Masks are available at selected Watsons stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment