October 8, 2011

Blush

This fall, I'm quite seeing the trend of blush! I never use blush probably because I'm more on the eye make-up but I found out blush has this contouring effect which makes you look you have a defined cheekbone eventhough you don't have one!




I have a round face and no defined cheekbones, so with the help of a blush worn it high on the cheekbones, it makes my face a little more angular. It also has that glowing effect and the flush makes your face healthy looking rather than pale.

There are many colours and different types of blushes out there. There are powder blush, cream blush, tint, shimmer and many more.



There's the heavy pink blush..



And if you have a darker skin, orange blush is suitable..


If you like it glowing, a shimmer liquid blush is the best..



But if you're like me and you like it subtle, a slight tint will do...


There are so many ways to wear a blush but the most important thing is the colour which suits your skin best so that you don't look too red like you had your cheeks sunburnt.

Also, before applying, smile and use a circular motion on the apple of your cheeks and brush it up on the cheekbones!

I'm lovin' the effect of a blush =))

No comments:

Post a Comment