October 7, 2011

Nose warehouse sales!

I totally forgot to blog about this due to much excitement *laughs*
Nose is currently having their warehouse sales from 5th-9th October 2011.


I went there very early yesterday with my BFF because I heard the day before, people were complaining about the queue and the crowd! Because we were the early birds, the crowd was just nice, not too suffocating and the payment counters were quite fast.

Nose is having their shoes, bags, clutches and accessories on sale! The clutches are so popular that people just crowd that section and you have to literally fight for it!

There are shoes for RM10 and RM20, bags and clutches RM30 and accessories RM10. So cheap huh??

I really needed comfy high heels and  really liked the two heels that I bought *loves* Also, I bought a bag and accessory..

Let's just say... total damage: Less than RM100...So worth it right?

I say, go check it out during the weekends girls!! Warning: Be early!!


The map


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment